Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Pugs and Frenchies

Easy to setup. Easy to use and explain to affiliates. Would recommend to others needing affiliate marketing.

Veterrand

Super useful app. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a referral program. This is just what I needed. It is free for basic which is cost effective and it works perfectly

Livivafoods.com

Great and simple to use :)

Ohana Moments

Was looking for a way to implement an affiliate program to try out without having to spend so much and found this app. Just did the initial walk through and super happy with the easy tutorial and install.

I also had a few questions and I was responded to very quickly and I was able to get everything settled. Can't recommend this app enough!
Looking forward to getting some affiliates and see if this helps my business. Will update!

Odd Metropolis

set up instructions would be helpful for those of us that are not too tech savvy, but over all, a great app & very helpful.

Kape Coffee Cafe

The setup was really easy and I loved how they walked you step by step. I'll give it a shot. I really hope this will help me boost sales in the near future.

Resailles

I like how everything is taught very good and easy, i will be using this app from now on. It feels very friendly and helpful.

DJ's Unique Boutique

I used this app to setup my affiliate program and it was so beginner friendly! They walk you through each and every step. So easy to setup!

Elane’s Boutique

So far the app seems easy to use and set up! Hoping for great results with my affiliate program! thanks

The Wrecking Pit | Psychobilly Clothing | Psychobilly Bands

I'm giving this app a 2nd chance after trying a lot of others this one seems pretty good so far. Ill let you know