Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Ninefold Design

Seems good so far. It's very easy to get started and explains what it's doing as it goes. It looks like from the affiliate side, my affiliates can track how much they make and their conversions which is what I wanted. It's also cheaper than the other apps I found.

Eat15

So far so good. I am new to tis but everything seems great at the moment. I was recommended by a friend.

Bilvam Jaganmaata Herbals

I am rating it as 5 star purely because of the onboarding experience. It's super simple and easy to get started and the step-by-step setup process is perfect for even an amateur.

FoldableO

I just installed the app and I'm using the free plan available. It has great features even by using the free plan and I will consider upgrading in the near future if things work out in my store. An excellent tool and assistant in affiliate marketing. I do recommend this app.

SOVATS

I just installed the app. An excellent tool and assistant in affiliate marketing. I do recommend this app.

Oh Happy Plants!

Setup wizard INCREDIBLY easy, takes you through the entire setup and test with almost zero effort. Will definitely remember this and recommend to others!

citeesapparel

amazing and cool i like so much very nice thank you it is just amazing and good thanks man really appreciate it

Orgacia

FANTASTIC APP.! Super fast response from the support team. Issues resolved in a short time. I would highly suggest you install it once in your store you won't regret. Thanks, for creating easy to set up, fast-loading, and ULTIMATE sales booster APP.

Bradly

Good and quick email support even in the free version. A lot of tutorials in youtube. Great software

Trackfast

Great app, easy to set up. Even in correct dutch. I can only say wow and thank you to the creator of this app