Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Shopeasybaby

I used this app to get all my referral links to customers. It is a great app that really help expand your business!

Furritos

This is a fantastic app, I set it up in like 3 minutes and everything is up and running. Now I just have to get some people on board to get my program running, sweet!

Fulgen Fauna

Super easy to set up. Helped me out a lot when i could not afford advertising for my dropshipping store.

Funnel&Co®

I used the free version of this app and I have a perfect experience. Great functionality for free and best support. I really suggest it!

The Fashion Kings

Do not open!!! I tried to install 2 times and it is only on an infinite load page. Please fix this urgently

January 26, 2020

Hi

Please connect with us at support@goaffpro.com and we can help you get the app set up

You can also add admin@goaffpro.com to your staff account and our engineer will install the app and set the affiliate program for you

Looking forward to hearing from you

RareGlo Organic Shea Products

Thank you for your prompt response in my initial issue. I am pleased with the app so far. Looking forward to getting new affiliates for my store.

January 26, 2020

Hi

If you changed the affiliate portal url, you should also update the link in your store’s navigation menu

See the video guide

Also please connect with us at support@goaffpro.com or by using the support form in the app and we can guide you with step by step instructions

Fair Felt

Honestly, the free plan has amazing value. I recommend it to anyone who plans on leveraging influencers. Thank you!!

OneTabs

Great App! Easy to use, kind of confusing when you upgrade to utilize all the advanced features - but they are on the ball with answering all questions, helping figure out new changes they can make. Their fast prompt customer service is what I love the most! Thanks guys!!!

Surp Rise Me

I started using this app recently and knew nothing about it...but even so, it feels and looks very easy to use and that only right there deserves a 5 star... If anything changes I will definetely come back and change my feedback but so far so good. I recommend it

Baby Leap Store

So far so good- Really easy to use and the setup process was straightforward. Looking forward to getting some affiliates on board!