Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

Gruger Family Fungi

Works simple, effective, efficient, Try it out yourself with nothing to lose and everything to gain with greater sales.

Pretty Nerdy Gifts

I've only just started using the app but the setup was very simple and easy to understand. I really love how it walked you through a test run so you could see how it works from the affiliates side and how a sale will show up on my end. Excited to start using this!

Doggy Plaza

Such a good app, allows you create your affiliate program with less effort in less than 10mins, will recommend

StoreFour

I wasn’t so sure about this app’s performance and support when I installed it few days ago.

However, after the installation, I realized that it’s friendly to setup, with ample room to modify almost anything to your liking.

The customer support is quick and superb. They are serious about helping you get the best of the app and reach desired results.

I recommend this app. And look forward to seeing actual results, especially sales and popularity.

If you choose to go ahead and install it, take your time setting it up. Talk to the team behind it. They’ll give you excellent, timely guidelines and useful tips.

Best and keep it up!
Yaman
StoreFour Founder/Owner

Anzfo

Great app, very helpful towards starting with affiliate marketing and would recommend it to anyone..

Swaudeez Clothing

I loved the setup guide! I never write reviews. Matter of fact, this is the 1st time I'm writing one after 1 year using Shopify. Good job x

BrioBottle

This app is amazing! My business can now scale as fast as it possibly can thanks to this Goaffpro app! It fully automates onboarding of new ambassadors or affiliates and makes them all suuuuppeerrr easy to manage! Not only that but their help staff got back to me the day I reached out and fixed a few flaws I noticed with the app right away!!! So so so very helpful and they even helped me to import all of my old affiliates into the app! 10/10 use this app! I went through all the other affiliate apps and this one by far is the best/easiest to use/ has all the best features/amazing customer service and most of all best value! Thankyou Goaffpro!

V. H. Hess

The setup guide made it super easy. Thanks for a nice plugin for Shopify users! I feel that even those that are not the most technically savvy will find themselves to be able to understand this plugin. Most small businesses who are starting up will likely be fine with just the Free plan, but I could see a 5-figure business needing the paid plan. After all, a good portion of sales traffic is from affiliates. The $24/month could then give you hundreds extra in money per month. You never know! I was even walked through seeing how the affiliate process works from both the affiliate and customer point of view. Works as expected!

WIGKED WIGS

I am very surprised with this app. I just downloaded it but the set up was extremely helpful!
I have to explore more before I give 5 stars but this is the app I've been looking for!

Case Approved

This app seems really easy and the step by step guide is really good as well.Totally recommend this app to all the users. Happy earning :))