Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

Carbon Cartel

Simple, easy to use, love it. Needed a quick referral solution and this app provided me that with no issues whatsoever

NxT-nation

Works so far hope I get some sales lol. Apparently, this gotta be 100 characters so here ya go, also God bless this sh*t free... Where were you before I blew $300 on ads!!

My-Makeup-X

still started hope this is very good i will update my review............................................................................................................................................

Boss Beauty Club

awwesommeeee love it alot and it works. easy to use and make money and promote on social media and such

Bonds Creek Knives

works like a charm, very easy to setup and very convenient for my influencers to register and track their commisions

Shuul Colours

We found the Goaffpro app very good. Easy to setup, edit & customise so it matches our stores brand. Had 1 or 2 questions which the customer service was very quick to respond and with very helpful information. 5 stars

Khai Clothing

I can't even set up coupons for my affiliates so none of them have discount codes they can use with their followers

March 5, 2020

Hi

You can set coupons in the Coupons page. You can also enable Automatic coupons to be generated and assigned to each affiliate when they register.

Please get in touch with us at admin@goaffpro.com so we can help you better.

Felin-Addict

Les gens qui me l'on conseillée sont des experts. Je vais donc l'essayer. (et me débarrasser du coup de cette fenêtre qui me demande tout le temps de laisser une avis !)

G-Squad Fashions

So far I love how easy set up is!!! I have tried 2 others in the last wk and it was a headache to understand and set up.

KNOCK 'EM Games

Excited to see how this can help with our affiliate marketing we are starting up! We will update as we use more. Super easy setup. Thanks for making it so easy!