Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

MyChiroPractice

Probably the most useful app I have found on Shopify! These guys have thought of every angle, and I am impressed by what they've accomplished.

LeDay's Love

It actually works pretty good! Just waiting to see if it will bring any business, and affiliates my way.

ALL OUT 360

we love using this app it literally creates traffic to your business at no charge . A total no brainer traffics flowing. woooohoooo

Kavoyah

Great app for the free plan. I was not able to find another one like it. Give it a try, you will love it!

Cevuxo

Incredible, you helped me a lot, I wrote you and you solved it quickly, thank you, keep on !!!! Thank you very muchssssssssss

October 24, 2019

Hi, We in the process of scheduled maintenance and the app was offline for 3 minutes. It is now faster and much better.

DEZNUDA

Easy to use and free! Great for start-up companies who cant afford to pay high commissions or monthly plans.

FLIPSKY

easy to set up, and a step to step explanation for each page if you choose you're new to market affiliate. good job!

Kurakagei

A seamless set up process. It took me no more than 10 minutes to have everything up and running. So far it has been a great User experience. I’m on the free plan and it looks to be the real deal.

NuVision Health Center

I love all the features that GOAFFPRO has for my affiliates. It was simple to set up. Any time I had a question though, their support team was fast to reply and very helpful.

Hydrate Plus

I used the app to grow and market. Simple to use and very effective. I would definitely recommend it to those who would like to grow their business