Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

GRAB HOT

I just install this app and wait for growth of my business lets see what happen! I think affiliate marketing is best for fast growth of any category online store. and i also excited for see new activated features of this app. let see and enjoy !

Kekao

Easy to use affiliate marketing app. Has helped us develop a robust affiliate program. Would recommend as for any startup website.

October 29, 2019

[REQUESTING FOLLOW UP ON THIS PLEASE]
Hello Dino

Can you tell me the ticket number which went unanswered ? I was able to find your 4 support tickets, and they all were answered in timely manner.

Your last support ticket of Downgrading the app was also processed promptly. As far as refunds are concerned, we do not have the ability to issue a refund, as only Shopify can refund the payments. For this we have given the approval to Katie from Shopify Support team to process the refund at the earliest.

However, if there was any lapse on our part regarding customer support, I apologize. Please do get in touch with us at support@goaffpro.com and we should be able to clear any confusion.

Swing and Play

Very easy to set up with a decent free plan available. Look forward to using it!

Genius Kidy

This app is very cool, i like it, very easy and simple to set up. All is explained for beginners. Just intalled it on my store.

thedropfishingcharters

I still can't believe that there is an application for a small merchant that helps me grow. I wish you much success.

Vendaval Jewelry

really great app! easy to use, pretty customizable, i had only one doubt, sent an email and received a response in just a few minutes!

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

We've been using Goaffpro for several months now, and it has worked perfectly for setting up affiliates and providing them the tools needed to help market our store. Handling payout is easy and transparent to the affiliates and they have been happy with how the program works.

MyChiroPractice

Probably the most useful app I have found on Shopify! These guys have thought of every angle, and I am impressed by what they've accomplished.

LeDay's Love

It actually works pretty good! Just waiting to see if it will bring any business, and affiliates my way.

ALL OUT 360

we love using this app it literally creates traffic to your business at no charge . A total no brainer traffics flowing. woooohoooo