Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Pretty Abode

I am using this app it seems simple enough to set up with the setup support.im still learning and setting up

Polished Boutique

I’m blown away by how amazing the customer service is. The app is pretty user friendly but I’ve been able to get all my questions answered via email very quickly! My customers have said sign up was quick and easy and they think this is a great idea so I am excited to see it all play out! Thank you for offering this Free app!

Portable Pet Pool

This app is so amazing, from the setup/tutorial to how the app is so simple and dope. I'd recommend this app to dropshipping beginners.

BZ Home Mart

Great app so far. Hope it increases the sales but looking at the setup, it's the best affiliate app I have used.

Miaella Marie

Super easy to set up with detailed explanations step by step! Quick follow up and very easy to add to my site!

Omnibron Inc. / Fozzy Football Store

Well - haven’t used this app yet but the installation and set up was easy as 1-2-3. It has all the features I need.

papysshop

I used this program and really like it will highly recommend it it's a great program to use I've also been a affiliate at myself really works and gray the app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keenesclothing

Loving this app so far. Really like all of the robust information that helps my affiliates understand their customer base. I highly suggest this app.

Hangry Woof

This is a great app! Easy to use and works well with our other Shopify apps like Recharge, Gems, and others. Additionally, the Goaffpro team is quick to respond to questions and issues. I'm having a great experience so far hence a 5-star rating!

Hmizate Experts

I liked this app, good job ,keep going!!!!