Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

Wild Lone

I've tried other affiliate apps and have found Goaffpro to the most intuitive and straightforward. I don't have complex requirements for my affiliate marketing, and Goaffpro does everything I need to without complicating things. Their customer support team is really helpful, friendly and prompt to respond.

AmeliaTalks

I like how the app walked me through the basic setup of the account and how to add an affiliate link to my store!

St. Brown & Co.

Super easy to set up! I'm excited to get started with affiliate marketing and I'm so grateful there was a free plan so I can test this out.

Qutie's Body Bar

Love this app used them on Woocommerce when I moved over to Shopify they integrated all my information over in 30 minutes. It works so great and my affiliates love the mobile app

Daily Macramé

This app is truly amazing! Not only is it free, but the software works flawless and fast. Would recommend to everybody!

Mani Mamma Nail Artistry

I've used this site as an affiliate and now I'm using it as a business owner! It is sooo user friendly, and as a new small business owner, having the option to start with a free account is amazing. Highly recommend!

Vision Inspire Apparel

really good and easy to use hopefully it continues to help me grow. love how it easily tracks that the link works and how much i have to pay the affiliate

Toozey

Excellent. All things are easy to set up in 5 minutes. This app really meets all my needs. Highly recommended!

My Super Tees

I used the app to start an affiliate program for my store and it was so simple to use that I am impressed. Would highly recommend and continue to use it.

Alesi.shops

It is very easy to use! I'd definitely reccomend it to anyone looking to make more sales! It is amazing.