Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Warhorse Design Co.

I was extremely nervous that this would be a difficult setup, but it was extremely easy and runs you through testing each step so you understand better from each direction. Packed with value, absolutely recommend.

RiderBag

I have been using this APP for about a year now and I recommend it. The setup is easy, great customer support, and it makes tracking affiliates easy.

Teeb Aden

I have just installed this app. I loved the step by step instruction and its flexibility. It has all the functionalities I want. It looks very promising and I am looking forward to see its effect on boost up my business.

handyhomehelpers

I really like this app! It works well and the customer service is really great, with very quick responses!

Amdrac Online Shopping

This is such an amazing app. It made my business way better! Highly commendable. Must have. Don't waste your time. Get Goaffpro now!

WashYourHands Band LLC

Just started and I love it already! The tutorial at the start is SO helpful! I look forward to using this to launch our affiliate marketing program. I really enjoyed the simplicity and straight-forwardness of it.

Ergo Impact

Relatively simple to set up and use. I wanted something that would allow me to launch the product and start using it with a lower learning curve. I know there are a bunch of customizations that I haven't gotten into yet, but for getting me off the ground, this was perfect. Also, when I needed customer service help, the responses were quick. Thank you.

Clothify

We have been using the app for a week. Setting the app for our store literally took several minutes. Also, we have received an email from the admin which explains few things, kind of a basic set up guide to get started and take first steps. Things are very simple and clearly explained in the app.
Recommended to start-up businesses.

Sans idée fixe

J'ai beaucoup hésité à choisir une app pour faire de l'affiliation sur mon site et je suis très content de Goaffpro, l'appli est en Anglais mais on peut configurer l'interface client en français donc c'est top. La configuration est simple à conditions de se débrouiller avec l'anglais. Bref je recommande pour les sites français !

Kings Jersey

Great app, easy to setup and the best available on the market if you compare options, customization possibilities as well as the free plan! Looking forward to use it more!