Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Pets and Pet Lovers

Great free affiliate app. The best free app so far in shopify.
if you just start a shopify store you have to try this app. it will save you a lot of money.

Marvel Hairs

The tutorial and set up was very easy to understand. It's the best affordable affiliate app in Shopify, from their free and paid plan. Their free plan gives you more than enough features to get started having affiliates and their paid plan is affordable enough to jump in once you get established.

Slenderella

So easy, love it! Can't wait to have ut fully functioning and creating even more sales. Much Love!!!

Adult Planet

So far, I've installed and set up the app. Really impressed with how flipping easy this is! I'm totally new to AM and this app hits the spot. Thank you, creators, I'm really grateful for this opportunity you've provided to grow my small business

Nap Chief

Was looking for a beginner affiliate program that's affordable and came across this app. They more than delivered my expectations. And Anuj from support was lightening quick to have my affiliate program up and running. Must have app!

Rw conect

super facil de usar e entender, e ainda é responsivo ao seu negócio possi recomendo a todos a usarem!

One Fine Secret

I had a question regarding the stats and Anuj from the support team got back to me with the answer in less than 5 mins. Great support so far! I use the app to collaborate with people in a similar business and the free one provides pretty much all I need for now.

Lil' Jhuba Fit

love the apps so far..this really helps affiliates to promote our products. Will update my review soon.

It's all about accessories

i used this app to help me increase my sales using the affiliate marketing for my store. additional great thing is copones . i enjoyed using it

White Lion Athletics

UPDATE 6 J JANUARY 2020 ***UPGRADE to 5 ***** The bugs and kinks have been ironed out since our 1STAR downgraded review in June 2020. The best thing to note is that sustainable changes have been made and there has been increase in service. UPDATE 4 JUNE***** DOWN GRADED to 1 STAR ****** Declining Service has lead to changing our review. Please read below The Customer Service has decline at a consistent rate over the last 3 months; so much so that numerous technical support related emails have gone un answered or unrelated answers have been given to very specific questions
********
Keep this in mind when you buy an app, you are paying for the Customer Support as much as you are paying for the functionality of the app. Anuj is amazing. The response time and quality of responses is superb. I would recommend this to anyone simpky because the service is excellent. The App itself does what is required for Affiliate Tracking. Recommendations: allow for more branding on the Affiliate Dashboard itself. Adding branded imagery in the background would be great idea as well as offering more branding on the Affiliate Welcome Email.

June 4, 2020

[REQUESTING FOLLOW UP PLEASE ON THE RATING PLEASE]
Hi

I apologize for the lack of communication on our part. COVID has severely impacted our support structure, so the responses were a bit slow. Rest assured, though the replies may be delayed, the work is done with full speed.

With regards to your query regarding "pending" affiliates without "Disable commission for self referral", this issue should not occur anymore even if this option is unchecked. Though, the commission being given for affiliate's personal orders (irrespective of their approval state) was sort of cashback scheme, TICKING this option prevented this. However, on your account, we have set that if the affiliate is pending, the commission is not given regardless of if the option was checked or not.

With regards to commission booster, I have personally checked the functionality myself, and it is working properly. The boosters are applied on affiliate's base commission. so if the base commission is 10%, a 100% booster, takes it 20% and additional 30% booster, takes to 23% final commission. (This is the commission rate that is being given to your affiliate who crossed >3k in sales.)

Hope this helps.