Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

papysshop

I used this program and really like it will highly recommend it it's a great program to use I've also been a affiliate at myself really works and gray the app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keenesclothing

Loving this app so far. Really like all of the robust information that helps my affiliates understand their customer base. I highly suggest this app.

Hangry Woof

This is a great app! Easy to use and works well with our other Shopify apps like Recharge, Gems, and others. Additionally, the Goaffpro team is quick to respond to questions and issues. I'm having a great experience so far hence a 5-star rating!

Hmizate Experts

I liked this app, good job ,keep going!!!!

SportSA

Great app! I started using it last month and it has been working perfectly. We have increased sales by using this app.

Modern Gentlemen Presets

I've enjoyed every aspect of the app so far. It's very full-featured, easy to use, and does everything I need and more :)

Blackthief

Really easy to setup ! and understand the basics of this app haven't yet got any affiliates but i think i will get many positively !

deebiz

so far so good. easy, simple and free. whats not to love about this app. Can't wait to start generating income

Bijoux DYA

application au top,facile a configurer et surtout tres abordable et plan gratuit disponible!!!!!!!
franchement je la conseille a toutes les boutique qui veulent faire du marketing d'influence ou faire la pub de leurs site sans debourser des milliers d'euros!!!

Poplinen

This is a phenomenal app for affiliate marketing and direct sales! I recommend it to all of my clients wanting to do community marketing that have existing stores in Shopify!