Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

White Lion Athletics

UPDATE 6 J JANUARY 2020 ***UPGRADE to 5 ***** The bugs and kinks have been ironed out since our 1STAR downgraded review in June 2020. The best thing to note is that sustainable changes have been made and there has been increase in service. UPDATE 4 JUNE***** DOWN GRADED to 1 STAR ****** Declining Service has lead to changing our review. Please read below The Customer Service has decline at a consistent rate over the last 3 months; so much so that numerous technical support related emails have gone un answered or unrelated answers have been given to very specific questions
********
Keep this in mind when you buy an app, you are paying for the Customer Support as much as you are paying for the functionality of the app. Anuj is amazing. The response time and quality of responses is superb. I would recommend this to anyone simpky because the service is excellent. The App itself does what is required for Affiliate Tracking. Recommendations: allow for more branding on the Affiliate Dashboard itself. Adding branded imagery in the background would be great idea as well as offering more branding on the Affiliate Welcome Email.

June 4, 2020

[REQUESTING FOLLOW UP PLEASE ON THE RATING PLEASE]
Hi

I apologize for the lack of communication on our part. COVID has severely impacted our support structure, so the responses were a bit slow. Rest assured, though the replies may be delayed, the work is done with full speed.

With regards to your query regarding "pending" affiliates without "Disable commission for self referral", this issue should not occur anymore even if this option is unchecked. Though, the commission being given for affiliate's personal orders (irrespective of their approval state) was sort of cashback scheme, TICKING this option prevented this. However, on your account, we have set that if the affiliate is pending, the commission is not given regardless of if the option was checked or not.

With regards to commission booster, I have personally checked the functionality myself, and it is working properly. The boosters are applied on affiliate's base commission. so if the base commission is 10%, a 100% booster, takes it 20% and additional 30% booster, takes to 23% final commission. (This is the commission rate that is being given to your affiliate who crossed >3k in sales.)

Hope this helps.

MyCryptoCanvas

Easy setup. Seems to do exactly what I was hoping for. Wanted to set coupon codes and links for my affiliate marketers to use, and be able to see their results in a dashboard. It does this.

Cradle Plus

Just started venturing into affiliate marketing world, and this app came highly recommended. I love the esse of setting up.

StudioCork

I was using Refersion and changed to Goaffpro. Was the best choice, for sure. Excellent app with all the features needed. Keep the excellent work guys!

Vochy Designs

Perfect! Was very easy to set up. I would suggest using this for anyone just starting to advertise! Very helpful tool.

Snarky Cancer

New to the affiliate game, but this app is so easy to use and has a great dashboard. I upgraded to the Pro version for more functions. Plus the support is SO quick and helpful!

Esoumit

_______________________________________________________________________________

1st day of installation: for the moment everything is going very well.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Glampot

nice app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homeomart

We wanted a simple yet effective app to address our concerns on Affiliate marketing. Wrote to all the top recommended apps in this field, all of the reverts were unclear. Many said that features were not available. Then we found GoAffpro...which not only met all our requirements but was FREE too! Last few months has been good....service excellent!!..will upgrade to PRO soon...Highly recommended

D40Studio

I have waited a couple of weeks before writing a review, just to find out more about the functionality of the App. To sum up, I think that this is an excellent App for all the right reasons: very easy to install and use, instant support, continuous improvements and user-friendly functions. We installed the free version and hopefully, in time, with the right amount of sales generated through this app, we will move to the paid version. We highly recommend it.