Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

My Pipe And Me

When I open my store I had in mind to get others involved to share my store and I would pay them for their work,but I didn’t know how to keep track of the sales and payment,until I found this app!!Life saver and the communication and help from their team has been great.I did a few test orders and was very happy with everything.Looking forward to use this up to grow my store.

Ralph Christian

Brilliant app - we've used other apps in the past (like Reffersion) and this is heads and shoulders above the rest. Support is instant (about 2 minutes for a response) and the interface for affiliates is super slick. Very happy 10/10.

Empire Equestrian

Very Helpful service! easy to use app would highly recommend! does exactly what it says on the tin!
I had a problem and i emailed support. The issue was resolved in less then an hour!

Social Media Plus

Im amazed, this app seems to be too good to be truth, I installed it few hours ago and it seems it offers more than Refersion ($89 usd per month) and for free, I will try it few months then I think I will upgrade to paid version. For now all i can say is I LOVE IT, an excellent job made by the devs.

Please add an option that allows the affiliate change the language, that will boost ecommerce that sells worldwide like me :)

June 21, 2019

Hello,

As per your request, we have added option to automatically change the language based on affiliate's location/language. For eg. an affiliate from France will see the portal in French and one from Spain will see it in Spanish.

Thank you for your suggestion and feedback.

2 Moments

I have been working with this app for a month now. It is very easy to use. Customer service is amazing.

Ugritone

Integration from our old woocommerce webshop went very smoothly and fast with the help of app support!! This app supports redirecting our old affiliate links from other site and all that cool stuff which makes this probably the best option for lots of people. I checked other aff apps on shopify and asked about it and this was the only one that could integrate existing affiliates from woocommerce without any hassle! Admin / Portal looks very slick and easy to use too. Thank you for this app!

Cryptorays

Ok, so I just downloaded the app 10 minutes ago and followed all the instructions to create an affiliate program for my store. Everything was so easy. If everything works as planned, this has got to be one of the easiest apps I've ever downloaded. Very impressed so far! - UPDATE- It's been a few months and I'm still in love with this app. It's been absolutely fantastic from start to finish!

Big Hair + Beauty

This is the first review I've written since joining Shopify, but well worth it. Speedy responses. Willing to go over and above. Smoothest setup and customisation out of the many apps we've added so far.

The app itself seems great so far too. All the things we need in affiliate software and flexible customisation options to get it on brand. Already upgraded to premium for a few additional features so we can customer the domain for a more integrated brand feel.

GeekStorek9

O app é incrivelmente útil, simples e fácil de usar. Tem tudo o que é necessário para se iniciar um programa de afiliados e faze-lo crescer. O suporte é incrível mesmo para a versão grátis. Recomedadissímo!!

Elite-Habitacle

Very good service and app. thanks.
tres bonne application gratuite qui permet de faire de l'affiliation efficacement.