Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Mumma Cacao

I'm using this app to help reward my customers and fans for sharing the love with their community. Really smooth set up process. Looking forward to having more amazing people join this movement and share our products, so our pure cacao gets into more peoples hands.

Miakalani Swim

an amazing app. so simple to use and very effective. i predict exponential growth ad i go forward with this app

BambooKing Austria

A good App for Affiliates! Very easy to use and setup. I can recommend really. Thanks very much, BR D

Boss Man Protects

I'm using this APP to help me boost sales. I like the fact that it's easy to use. Will be using it shortly with 1 affiliate to start.

BadAssTees

Used this App for a few months now and I am extremely satisfied with it so much that I upgraded my plan. Customer service are very helpful as well. Top notch service.

Smellies

Only installed yesterday and as I would like mLM I upgraded to the $19.99 plan. Absolutely fantastic! Does far more than my old programme. Support are incredibly supportive and trust me very patient. I'm all set up now and just waiting for the 1st of the month to get my affiliates started on it.

Thankyou so much for being real human beings and creating such a great app!

Three Twelve

Exactly what I have been looking for. Great app. Great customer service. Easy to set up and use. Very affordable as well!

BAREFOOTSCIENCE™

I used this app to help me integrate my affiliates and offer incentives to my customers - it's fantastic, straightforward and super easy to use.

LIFECHANGR

So far so good!!! Hope to get more conversions using this app! Loved the support to set everything up.

Practimondo

Looks quite good, easy and fast to get started. Very neat integration. I will further test it! Job well done to the developers! :-)