Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

WoodShak

trying this app out. Set up was very easy and they have a nice interface for the affiliates page. so far so good.

Coneurica

I installed this app assuming it has the "world's largest" network as it advertises, but let alone the world's largest... it doesn't have any network at all! I hate to be scammed. Spent 2+ hours of my life on this app. Even upgraded to the paid plan.
Also, very limited customizability options. You have zero control on signup pages. I am very frustrated because I wasted so much time on this.
I started a new store after setting up 2 other stores and thought that this app can be of help to grow my business. But this app just wasted my time instead.

UPDATE: I did not have any doubts!! If you want people to contact you to get access to the network, then at least specify that in the app so that people know what to do rather than wasting time browsing the app without a clue.

July 9, 2019

Hello, Thanks for the review. A few clarifications.

1. The network is open to select merchants only and approval is done on per store basis. This keeps the noise down and ensures that our influencers have access to the best affiliate programs. To get access you need to contact the support team.

2. We offer 3 different styles of signup pages, which you can customize thoroughly. You can set custom fields, change field titles, set images, write program details, etc. The signup pages can be customized in Setting -> Branding -> SIgnup Pages section.

3. Since you canceled within the trial period, you were not charged for the usage.

I hope this answers some of your doubts. And I really hope you give us another try. Please get in touch with us at admin@goaffpro.com so we can help you better.

Update: My apologies for the communication gap. We will certainly amend the relevant sections of the app, so the confusion does not arise in future. I thank you for your valuable feedback, and I deeply apologize for the error on our part.

Blaser Bling

super simple set up, everything is seeming to work correctly, much better pricing than any other aff app on shopify

Order Fulfillment

The developer did a real nice job building this app. Their support response was very quick. I see no reason to give them anything other than 5 stars! Now www.joeyhemp.com has an affiliate program! Ta-dah!!

GamingNeeds

This app is just the best for this price, other affiliate apps are expensive as hell. There's a lot of functionality and the support is also very fast and really helpful.

Automotive Excellence

Really easy to setup and professional. Best Shopify App I have used as far as setup goes. I have not used the app to do more than setup, but based on the setup experience I am happy with it! ThaInk You! *****

MasaiQueen

Just got the app and so far it's looking promising. It's very simple to setup and get going. WIll provide updates as I learn more.

Luxury by Sofia - Organic & Natural Cosmetics, Skin Care

So far the app has been great, easy to setup and it explains everything really well. I will begin using it immediately

MixNMasks

I haven’t really used the app yet. So this isn’t a review. But it won’t let me exit the setup without reviewing. I will review once I’ve used it.

July 7, 2019

Thanks for the review. To skip the review, you can simply click on skip button below the setup card. We strive to make sure the app offers best possible experience to our merchants. If there is anything we can help you with please let us knlw. We really hope that you would re review in the light of the new information.

Thanks

Great White Gifts

So far I've appreciated how simple this app is to setup and the responsive support when I had questions. I'm just starting the Partner program now since someone who ordered a shirt got compliments on it everywhere she went. Not five start because I'm only scratching the surface of it now.

July 7, 2019

Hello

Thanks for the review. We strive to maintain a 5 star rating for our product. If there is anything we can do to get ourselves re reviewed please let us know.