Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

Slay The Day By D Cole

I always wanted to be able to assist brand ambassadors and influencers... Thanks to Goaffpro!!! I used this app to help me create an affiliate portal. So far so GREAT! I have been using this app for just about one week. The system is easy to use and the customer service is EXCELLENT! I thank them for having both free and paid options. I am a free account now but I plan on upgrading my account in the near future. Thank you Goaffpro, from the bottom of my heart!

- D.Cole
Slaythedaybydcole.com

SoSimple Skincare

A fantastic app, easy to set up and has many useful features - developers make it as easy as possible for both the merchant and affiliates. Customer support is absolutely stellar. Highly recommended!!

String Power

Just downloaded it, easy installation, great look. Superb Customer Support.
Cannot wait to test it.

HipHop Plugs

I went to pay an affiliate $10.35 and it sent the payment 3 times!???! I am now down $20.7 and I want my money back immediately, this is honestly unacceptable!

Edit: It was a mistake on my end that caused this, they do not actually send the payment. App is 100% amazing, I love it!! Works perfectly

May 12, 2019

Hey Zulfukar

The app does not process your payments. So no money was actually sent. To send payments, you have to manually send them through your PayPal account.

We have a guide on how to process your payments here

The payouts interface is only an accounting tool to manage who got paid and by how much amount. To actually send the money you have to use your own PayPal account.

Naes

At first, I taught this being free was too good to be true. I was wrong. This app is free and is amazing. I literally love you guys. This app has everything I need to start a nice affiliate program for my website to have influencers sign up and work for me basically. There is not one bad thing to say about this app whatsoever. I love this app and everything has to offer I just hope it is free forever if that is the plan already then you are gods gift to me and my site. Thank you again. I usually don't write reviews unless I am forced too but this app is so good I went and decided to make a review myself.

Boopdogwear

The app is amazing and has all the features u need to set up an affiliate program. its easy to use for both you and your customers. The support team is always fast and helpful and they try their best to come up with the best solutions. definitely recommend!

Armilla Watch Bands Ltd

I'm pretty sure this app deserves a 5 star review but unfortunately I can't access the portal via mobile. I did tested it on PC and it works just great.
***Update*** the issues is only on my personal mobile. It works fine on other mobile phones I tried. Thanks for contacting me guys.

April 26, 2019

Hello, Thank you for your review. We tested your portal on both Android and iPhone and it is working fine on our end (See screenshots below). Can you please connect with us at admin@goaffpro.com so that we can resolve this issue properly.

iPhone -

Android -

EssexPrintingService (PersonalisedPictureKeepsake)

This is the only FREE affiliate system that is worth trying, this app should be on the homepage of Shopify, trust me also I emailed them when I installed it and it went blank for a little while and they are SUPER helpful even tho it was the weekend. I WILL ALWAYS keep this app for people to be able to resell my products on, AMAZING 5 stars!!!!!!

Organic Body Essentials

This is such an easy app to use! And, if you ever have a problem or a question, they are SUPER quick to get back with you and resolve it. I am so happy that I chose this app for my affiliate program!

Trend Eve

I never gave a review to any App till now. But with this, after installing it I came here back to review. It is beyond awesome. I was searching for App like the same. Now, my website has it's own Affiliate network. Which we can grow as per need. Also, helping Indians to earn more. Thanks for the platform.