Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

4ever5CandleCo.

This app was extremely easy to set up and add to my website. I just installed it this morning and will come back in a few weeks to update on how it helped my sales.

MixboxArcade

It works very well to launch the affiliate program. It can offer custom link for our partners, different rate setting. And the most importantly, the support team is supreme, professional and patient to answer our questions. Highly recommended ! Cons

Stā Active

App works great for my affiliate program. Key features I needed - great reporting, ability for affiliates to easily promote the program, allow for customer to receive a free gift with purchase. Also - emailed with customer service a few times and they were excellent! Sometimes emailed response back within a minute! A+ customer service.

I Am Light Collective

I had lots of silly little questions come up as I got started, Anuj with the support center was incredibly quick to answer them all! He got me the answers I needed quickly and this was so easy to set up and get running. Love this app!

Dangkeebs

Great app! We've been using it for several months now without any issues. We had a small situation come up, but that was quickly resolved over email. The customer support is great! We'll be with them for awhile.

The Aura Market

Amazing customer service and easy to use app! Meets all my affiliate program needs. Thank you for all your fast support every time I have a question about a feature.

MyLittlewhale

Programme d'affiliation facilement mis en place. Mes mails envoyés sont aussi très bien avec le logo etc

Student Essentials

Excellent app with an amazing customer support for help and for custom jobs. Anything you can think of, this app has it
Recommend 100% to anyone looking to create an affiliate custom page and give commission and discounts 5 Stars! at least

Limitless Jewellery

This app is amazing and helped our business so much. The staff are super helpful and always go above and beyond.

Ecomsocity

I USED THIS APP AND IT WILL HELP ME VERY WELL, WE GO TO TEST IT, I HOPE WILL BE BEAUTIFUL APP AND HELP FULL,, THANKS TEAM EVERYTHING IS WORKING THANKS AGAIN,, GOAFFPRO.