Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Ergo Impact

Relatively simple to set up and use. I wanted something that would allow me to launch the product and start using it with a lower learning curve. I know there are a bunch of customizations that I haven't gotten into yet, but for getting me off the ground, this was perfect. Also, when I needed customer service help, the responses were quick. Thank you.

Clothify

We have been using the app for a week. Setting the app for our store literally took several minutes. Also, we have received an email from the admin which explains few things, kind of a basic set up guide to get started and take first steps. Things are very simple and clearly explained in the app.
Recommended to start-up businesses.

Sans idée fixe

J'ai beaucoup hésité à choisir une app pour faire de l'affiliation sur mon site et je suis très content de Goaffpro, l'appli est en Anglais mais on peut configurer l'interface client en français donc c'est top. La configuration est simple à conditions de se débrouiller avec l'anglais. Bref je recommande pour les sites français !

Kings Jersey

Great app, easy to setup and the best available on the market if you compare options, customization possibilities as well as the free plan! Looking forward to use it more!

Really Slayed

i used this app to help start my website and i got to say yall really help me to reach the next level.

Family Tree Chart

So far so good! Super easy set up and I love how they guide you through each step—it's been seamless!

Everest Microbial Defense™

This affiliate marketing app is far and away one of the most robust, yet easy to use apps I've ever worked with in the app store. And we've used a LOT of apps in our eCommerce store. If you are interested in giving commission to others for selling your products (as you should), this is quite literally the only app you'll need. We continue to be blown away by all the features and just how easy it is to customize each of our partners' commission structures. No coding experience necessary.

OneWay Golf

The setup guide was very easy and simple. The app delivers everything we need to get our sales boosted for a great price.

Amala Pure Health

I am using this app to setup an affiliate programme. Wow. Easy! Plus it's all branded to look like your store in a few clicks. 5 stars!

Gearevo

I am really happy with this app. It is really helpful and easy to use. Highly recommended for Shopify user