Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

Dainty Diamond

Very easy setup! Already have affiliates signing up and it's working great. Love it so far, excited to see how it helps my store in the future.

Clarke Bioscience

I am 3 days in to having this app and it does just about everything that I need it to at a fantastic price. I did a huge breakdown of Goaffpro's competitors and this is the best bang for the buck. Flat fee was a big seller but the functionality was all provided with one price. I had a bunch of questions during setup that Anuj answered quickly, on Easter weekend too! Support has been great thus far and I'm looking forward to having our affiliate program up and running.

Peace Love And T-Shirts

A breeze to set up with lots of really nice features. It's well thought out and laid out with everything working nicely the first time round without any issues.

Props & Treasures

love the app, now where do I get more affiliates to sign up!?!? Hope that the marketplace will be out of beta soon!

Phone Libre

Apps a été recommandé par le challenge SEO de Romain - Dropshipping reborn. Je vais tester et on verra

Fitz+Ro

Very simple to set up with all the information to help!! I am so excited to use this application. Hope it grows our shop

WIMAJJ

I love this link so much, it is so easy to setup. I highly recommended it guys, especially new drop shippers. you won't have to deal with any code at all, it is so easy to setup.

Clarke's Fusions

New to this world and they made it so easy to set up and use. No stress. Just easy. It sets everything up for you

Cake for Breakfast Company

I really love this app. The setup was very easy and the customer service is great, I'm using the free version but will upgrade as my affiliate program grows.

PUP eGIFTS

Game changer! I know this will help increase my bottom line, and help me achieve more sales! Thank you!