Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

SLEEKEAGLE

Easy to use and very user friendly! The setup guide is very understandable and the app in general is very user friendly

Love Charme Fashions LLC

I just set up this app and everything went smoothly and I am excited to use it, especially since mother's day is in a few days.

Aperion Audio

This app is very helpful to grow an affiliate program and tracks the sales. You can even make adjustments in case the customers decide to edit or change their order.

Dieucollections

I love it ! Can wait.my friend post that app I deside to download let see how it’s work ❤️❤️❣️

Avoir La Frite

L'application fonctionne au top et le SAV est ultra-rapide. Je recommande grandement pour faire de l'affiliation.

Perfect Curvess

perfect and quick......................................................................................

Life Without Plastic EU

Super easy to use and does exactly what it says. No hassle set up and perfect for first time shopify or in experienced users.

4ever5CandleCo.

This app was extremely easy to set up and add to my website. I just installed it this morning and will come back in a few weeks to update on how it helped my sales.

MixboxArcade

It works very well to launch the affiliate program. It can offer custom link for our partners, different rate setting. And the most importantly, the support team is supreme, professional and patient to answer our questions. Highly recommended ! Cons

Stā Active

App works great for my affiliate program. Key features I needed - great reporting, ability for affiliates to easily promote the program, allow for customer to receive a free gift with purchase. Also - emailed with customer service a few times and they were excellent! Sometimes emailed response back within a minute! A+ customer service.