Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

themillennialdogtrainer

Amazing service. Super quick responses & super helpful. Their support has been so helpful and amazing. So worth it.

ShopMyZodiacGift

I love this app, however there is a conflict when it's supposed to automatically create the affiliates coupon code, but turns out you would have to go to your dashboard and remove it from the profile and create a new discount code manually inside your Shopify and then link that to your affiliate which is a lot of work

October 2, 2021

Hi

Thanks for the review. However, you should be able to assign coupon codes directly from within the app (without creating them in Shopify or without removing them from affiliate's account.)

See the video below to see this in action

Also, your affiliates can customize the coupon themselves also (in their dashboard)
See screenshot below

If you are facing any issues, you can email us at admin@goaffpro.com and we can help you further.

Thanks and Regards
Anuj Tenani
CTO, Goaffpro

Ma Petite Organisation

Franchement, cette application est top ! Je l'utilise depuis plus de 6 mois. J'ai juste quelques problèmes d'affichage des pages d'accueil mais j'arrive tout de même à l'utiliser. D'où la note de 4/5. Et surtout, l'application permet de bien convertir les ventes. Le SAV est très efficace. Par contre, tout se fait en anglais. ;)

scandichairsandwares2

I love this Goaffpro app, it's easy to use and the support is phenomenal because they respond to my inquiries quickly and guide me along so I can learn to use it on my own.

GenWooShop

Downloaded the app last week. So far so good. There are a lot of good features even within the free plan. I will definitely upgrade my plan when I have more affiliates. Anuj was very helpful and answered all my questions quickly with plenty of information.

Bonsai Cha

Amazing support, very quick replies. The app has all the bells and whistles you need to set up an affiliate program in your country. Very robust compared to others and I have peace of mind knowing that it is GDPR compliant.

yenkis.com

Es estupenda, justo lo que buscábamos. Sencillamente especular. 100% recomendable. La voy a utilizar muchísimo.

Pawsome.Coffee

This app has a lot of good reviews and it's easy to see why.
It's very easy to set up and has an amazing starter plan.
I am not used to affiliate marketing so I needed to call support which was fast, professional and free.
I'm amazed at some of the features available on the app as I didn't know these features existed.
Anyway 5 stars from me.
Recommended!

Tobu

Great platform to get an affiliate site added to your store. Very easy to use. Quick customer service.

24 Ink

I use this app everyday! I would recommend this to anyone trying to increase sales. It is easy to track and the customer service is excellent!