Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

Hike Again Remedies - Premium Veterinary Supplements for Ageing Dogs

I just installed the App. The UI is so much better than other apps that offer a Free Plan. The dashboard is very comprehensive. I really don't believe there are many additional options that I Startup may need to get your company's Affiliate Program off the ground. I had few questions after I installed the App, contacted the Support Team and got an answers right away. Very happy with it. I highly recommend it.

Zabelle Gifts

Customer service excellent, very quick to respond. Also very affordable app for a new business. Definitely recommend.

LYFTLYFE APPAREL

Overall it's a decent app. Payouts feature can be improved. It does not offer live chat support but their customer service team responds fast via email.

Natal Active

The app is great and whenever I have had any questions on things I cant figure out myself the team have been really quick to respond and point me in the right direction. Would highly recommend,

smaints

Wir nutzen diese App in der Pro-Version für unser Affiliate-Programm. Es kann wirklich alles was wir brauchen! Life-Time-Commission, untersch. Provision-Gruppen, Tracking u.v.m.
Der Support ist unglaublich schnell und präzise, so wie man es sich wünscht. Daher gebe ich gerne dieses positive Feedback weiter!

WagWorthy Naturals

This app is very intuitive and easy to use. Their customer support is very responsive and helpful. Took me less than 20 minutes to set up.

merchonate

I installed GoAffPro about a month ago and absolutely love it. It let's me customize the commission per (product, affiliate) which is exactly the functionality I needed. It also offers a slew of cool features with fantastic documentation. The best part is the support. I had a question. I reached out to Anuj and he got back to me within hours. And this was while I was using the free version of the app. I didn't need Premium features but I upgraded to the Premium version solely to help support Anuj and the awesome work he and his team is doing.

Seventh & Oak

Easy to set-up and the team helped us migrate existing affiliates onto the new platform. Online our previous platform, you have more tools to work with and easily onboard new affiliates.

OutdoorMaster

The customer service is really great, recommend it. I can always get a quick response, hope that there will be better functions! Nice application.

Popdarts

This app has been tremendously helpful to my business and I would highly recommend it. The amount of things you can do on this free plan is insanely generous and much appreciated. Also, if you need anything, the support team for this application is 10/10. Every time I submit a request it is answered within only hrs and sometimes minutes. Highly recommend.