Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Dainty Diamond

Very easy setup! Already have affiliates signing up and it's working great. Love it so far, excited to see how it helps my store in the future.

Clarke Bioscience

I am 3 days in to having this app and it does just about everything that I need it to at a fantastic price. I did a huge breakdown of Goaffpro's competitors and this is the best bang for the buck. Flat fee was a big seller but the functionality was all provided with one price. I had a bunch of questions during setup that Anuj answered quickly, on Easter weekend too! Support has been great thus far and I'm looking forward to having our affiliate program up and running.

Peace Love And T-Shirts

A breeze to set up with lots of really nice features. It's well thought out and laid out with everything working nicely the first time round without any issues.

Props & Treasures

love the app, now where do I get more affiliates to sign up!?!? Hope that the marketplace will be out of beta soon!

Phone Libre

Apps a été recommandé par le challenge SEO de Romain - Dropshipping reborn. Je vais tester et on verra

Raise the Bar Print and Design

Would have given this a 5 star rating if it were not for the glaring omission of a lack of notification when your affiliates cross their Payment amount threshold - a simple email to say - Affiliate X is now due to be paid - instead I have to go into the software find the screen on a regular basis to double check. Should happen automatically. Causes a lack of trust by my affiliates as they are telling me that I need to pay them, whereas previously we knew exactly when to pay them without having to check all the time.

GlobalSneakers

Bonjour, l'application est superbe, cependant nous rencontrons des problèmes actuellement avec celle-ci. En effet, l'application ne fonctionne plus. Merci de corrigé ce problème. Bonne journée.

March 31, 2021

Hi

The issue that you mentioned in your email looks like a browser cache issue. The app itself is working fine on our end. Did you try with a page refresh ? Did that solve the issue ?

Hope to hear back soon
Regards.

Fitz+Ro

Very simple to set up with all the information to help!! I am so excited to use this application. Hope it grows our shop

blendoclock

Very user friendly, I tried to use other apps before, some of them quite expensive but it took me forever to complete the set up. This one is very intuitive

R-DOC Aromatherapy

i am trying to generate more sales. had one person sign up overnight and 11 views to webpage. hopefully this really helps grow some sales for my store