Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Sparkly Dolls

I don't know why I have almost 30 affiliates who have signed up, but up till now nobody uses it yet?

lazatlah

Tried a few affliate apps before deciding on this app, hands down best value-for-money affliate app! It has pretty much all functions you would need. Anuj is super helpful and efficient with customising some coupon codes format that I requested for as well. Highly recommended!

The Bargain Boat

It works just as promised and is very easy to install. It looks like it has promisig potential for added sales and income potential.

The Kdom

Best affiliate app on shopify, extremely satisfied. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for affiliate app.

Tinted Square

Setup was easy and the platform seems very easy to navigate. Def showing great promise! Excited to try out this free version soon

Adventuresingh Presets

Very Easy to use. Very nice and awesome. Would highly recommend to snyone who wants to get into affiliates

DTechnologyCR

So good. Im so happy to finally let my resellers to have an own webpage where they can sell and also see their rewards.

Beach House Teas

Easy set up and walks you through the entire process. Haven't marketed it yet, but hoping it will be a success with our customers.

Ambiance Cosy

App is well made and support is fast to answer. Would have been perfect if there would gave been A/B testing. I might be wrong but all mailing app or apps allow to do A/B testing (sending people to different mailing lists).

Here you can do this if you can code or they can do it for you but it's 199usd...

UPLEAFS

Just installed this and setting things up. So far it seems to have everything I need to start an affiliate program and a lot of flexibility. I've reviewed many programs and this by far is the best price. I haven't experienced any errors and response on my questions have been quick.