Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Hmizate Experts

I liked this app, good job ,keep going!!!!

deebiz

so far so good. easy, simple and free. whats not to love about this app. Can't wait to start generating income

IWWIDO

Installed and set it up in 10 min. very easy to set up and easy to use. running smoothly till now. i like

Mummy Honey

The video does not account for if the link doesn't work. I had to create an affiliate page then hide the page in order to get the link to work. This step should be added to your instruction video.

CreateeKit

Thus far, after downloading it is user friendly and I am not having major issues learning the app.

Apiarios Bautista

hello again, one question , the coupon assigned to affiliates, how many times can the customer use it? ???

July 12, 2020

Hi

By default there is no limit on the number of times coupon can be used. However, you can easily limit to single use per customer or limit the total number of times the coupon can be used as follows.

Open Coupons page -> Automatic Coupons section -> Click change
Then on the page that opens, you can TICK "Limit to single use per customer" or TICK "Limit number of times coupon can be used" option

Hope this helps. Let us know at admin@goaffpro.com if you need help with anything else

iSmarthomesecurity

it simply help to have affiliate function to my store, few steps , i would hope there is more marketing function

VinylRace.es

Anuj Tenani does a great job helping in the set up, now is time to launch program to our clients and see how feels them! Later i will update review

July 1, 2020

Hi

We sent the request on Jun 29, and are still waiting for you approval. See the request details

Did you not get any email from Shopify for the access request ? I have just sent the request again. Let me know when you get it

Wise Kitchen Accessories

App is good. But I would like it even more if they can provide analytics on which affiliates can deliver adds-to-cart, too.

goldieskitchengoods

I just finished setting up the app and it was easier than I thought. Support is great too. I am excited to see how this goes and happy with my experience so far. had no issues getting everything set up on the app, It was supper easy. The support is awesome,