Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Rabbit's Pantry

Clean, professional, and So easy to setup! I was up and rolling in minutes. Love the tutorials and so easily being able to test after implementation. Thank you!

FIT POWER DAY

Excelente APP, me ha encantado. el unico detalle fue que no la pude poner en otro idioma mas que ingles. pero fuera de eso me encanto los pasos que te muestran al inicio para que interactues con ella.

yazionline

Very easy install and the team is very helpful. I believe users will be able to use it easy and bring more business.

Granate

Amazing App!
Very easy to set up and working with it, I highly recommend this app for your affiliate program

mySoftwareShop

Detailed setup guide and very user friendly. Time will tell but this should definitely bump up sales.

Eco Boutique Australia

Great app with excellent tutorial. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who want's to grow their online business without having to outlay huge amounts of cash.

Pranaii

So far so good! Quick setup and install, very straight forward! Hopefully I can run discount promo codes specifically for certain products or collections...

Bamblu

Simple set up! I'm eager to see what more the app can do. I've needed an affiliate program for a while now and was nervous to commit to creating a process. This has made it easy. Thank you.

cameracal

We used an app on a Woocommerce site before moving to Shopify and this app is a perfect example of why we moved. It was set up in minutes, bulk imported our existing affiliates and gave them a professional platform that looks great and gives perfect transparency. The heavily laden admin tasks were gone and we could focus on growing our affiliate programme without out fear of growing our admin. Their support is the best I have come across!

Smoky Mountain Fresh Roast Coffee

It took me awhile to figure out all the nuances and possibilities, but the company was attentive and helpful. I LOVE THIS APP! After years of playing around with Multilevel Marketing, my own company now has a multilevel affiliate program! I love the pop-up after purchase that offers every customer the opportunity to become an affiliate. In just a few days, I had new affiliates and sales increased by 50%! I've had shopify stores for 3 years. This app is a keeper. So I still have an "advertising budget", but now I'm paying the people who love my coffee, instead of google and FB.