Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

The Flawless Royal Boutique

Downloaded the app today. Till now everything seems to be 10/10. I just need to get to know the app more so I can use it better. Now its a little overwhelming but I think Customer Service will help me :)

Nkechi Designs

App was simple to set up. I was able to have affiliates sign up right away. The set up on their end was simple too.

Sweet Treats Warehouse

We use this app to track sales generated through online parties in order to give credit back to the Host/Hostess. Because the way we use the app is slightly different than it is intended, we had a small bump, but the support team was quick to fix the issue. Now it works perfectly and is going to save us so much time. No more manual tracking with a spread sheet every evening!

Arose From Concrete

This app was extremely user friendly! I was able to set up in under 10 minutes. A free plan is also offered which is great for beginners exploring the benefits of affiliate marketing.

expertdelta

Loved all products......................................................................................................Womens Products are very trendy

SunTribe

I'm so happy with this app! So seamless and easy to use. I really loved the walkthrough instructions and easy to understand navigation.

BelleCandyCo

Great and Easy to set up, really clear instructions from the app on the ease of set up. Very good structure

Snug Bub USA

Switching from Affiliately. This is amazingly easy to use and I think I found the best app for affiliate management. Great job guys.

Sweet Magnoliaa

It is a great app and the team is super helpful. Anuj & Araisha helped us at every step in setting up the app. I highly recommend this app.

PJM Stores

the app is very easy to set up and get started. perfect for my growing buisness i recommend any small growing buisness use this app