Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Arizona Smart Mask

Set up my affiliate system this morning...asked someone to become an affiliate this afternoon and got my first referral sale this evening.

Pretty easy to set up....I think its going to work well!

Why only four stars? I'll update when I get a chance to run it through its paces...thanks Goaffpro!

voicenatural

Great app even in its free version. Some issues with increased page loading as it does not seem to leverage increased duration of browser caching. But its free to try with basic functionality!

Sugacci Perfumes

Decent app for kickstarting your affiliate partner program. You also need to give more payment options for India region.

Medical Co. Egypt

everything seems ok, but the mail not working, I tried to send mail to affiliates much time but they didn't receive it.
thanks and I'll upgrade to premium after fixing this issue.

Artelle Art Supplies

I have just set the app up and completed a test purchase, everything seems to be working and was easy to set up. Very impressed so far and will update in a few weeks.

Bantu Coils

Really like the app, its taking my marketing to the next level. I like the collaborative template feature and the email blast through the app!

Furbaby Flowers LLC

I needed an app to help me track who uses my ambassadors codes and this does that! Its also pretty and easy to use.

A Reece Boutique

Its ok if you're a small business and just starting your business. It's not very user friendly. I will have to use it a bit more before I can give a true rating

bendthetrend20

I really do like this app but if could upgrade things through mobile instead of just laptop that would help thanku

MFMA | Made For Makeup Artists

Very simple to use and the price is good for the pro plan! I wish we could customize more the dashboard !!