Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

jaime mon chat

Cette application m'aide à contacter les influenceurs. Je le recommande à plusieurs site pour leurs professionnalisme.

Lawnda

I love this app, it's easy to set up and support my store language
and can customize interface with a few click

Bluecorn Beeswax

Setup has been a breeze! So intuitive and so many flexibility when it comes to customizing your program (i.e. you can offer codes just on first orders, but then still pay out affiliates for re-orders, etc.). Thanks for a great app!

OB1 Store

Honestly, this is one of the best apps out there for Affiliate Programmes, with one of the nicest, most responsive development teams too. Anuj is particularly awesome and is always happy to answer questions and help setup, etc. Highly recommended.

My Memory Wallet

This was very easy to set up and the free version seems very powerful. Love the app! We can't wait to get our affiliates on the platform.

One Frontline

It is easy to very easy install amd integrate with Shopify. Still waiting for some time to see the result. I'll will try to update with the results after one month.

Tees For Bees

I've tried a few referral/affiliate apps and Goaffpro is by far the best. The customization is excellent and the system performs exactly like a proper affiliate program. Customer support is excellent too.

Freyian

This app does what it says it will do and more. For everything I've thought of doing, there's been a way to do it. One issue I thought I had was resolved with a really fast response from support. Turns out it wasn't an issue after all and I could make the changes myself once I knew how. Thanks for a great app.

Simply Preset

Works really well and I love the fact that it creates the affiliate page itself.

Moonlight Love Jewelry

App seems to work pretty well! I am satisfied with the process of setting up an affiliate page and tracking affiliate activity!