Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Soulpunkt

I installed and tested it on soulpunkt.com in 3 Minutes - tomorrow we'll customize, upload fancy pictures and onboard our first influencer. Up to now, really performing, easy and powerful.

God's Elect Apparel Shop

So far I really have enjoyed the benefits of this app. I will continue to use it for my Brand Ambassador needs.

Kake’D Up

This is a very easy app to set up. I saw a video on social media stating it will help with traffic and sales. Fingers crossed that my site get a lot of action.

Unitrolli

This is very good app and easy to use. For those who just started his store, this app will help to get more traffic and help to build up your store. Highly recommend this app for starters

The Pulse Boutique

We have been using GoAffPro for over a year now and it has been so great! Customer service is responsive and we were able to have an awesome Tier system created for our 400+ affiliates. Anuj is so helpful. Thank you GoAffPro!

Charmed Moonpets

I have just started using this app. I have yet to find out its use and still studying it. I shall come back for more reviews if I find it helpful. :D

Fashka

We have recently added this app and the support has been really good. Good app and support. Hope it stays like this.

Ferdinand pet store

RECIEN ESTOY EMPEZANDO A USARLA ES MUY COOL ME GUSTA .
ME HA GUIADO DE FORMA MUY CLARA A CONFIGURARLA .

Wild Lone

I've tried other affiliate apps and have found Goaffpro to the most intuitive and straightforward. I don't have complex requirements for my affiliate marketing, and Goaffpro does everything I need to without complicating things. Their customer support team is really helpful, friendly and prompt to respond.

AmeliaTalks

I like how the app walked me through the basic setup of the account and how to add an affiliate link to my store!