Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Lettrage Velo

Excellente app. Très bon suivi de la part de Anuj. Pour une application gratuite d'affiliation il n'y a pas mieux.

Leggings OzStyle

I've only just started using this app but sooo far it has been great!! It's easy to set up and use.

Perfumes Prouvé

The app is very good. If i can make 1 small difference i would apreciate a lot! When a costumer makes an order, the afiliate receive a confirmation email. But in that email only say the number of the order. I would like that in the that e-mail says too the order and costumer details.

I already send 2 e-mail to admin and support, but didnt get answer. Thanks

Entrenamientosencasa

....................................................................................................................................................................Parece util

Double Bag

I use this app in order to increased the number of visitors and customers on my store. I do start like it.

Wanda’s Wellness

An affiliate partnership is awesome! I love this idea in be able to engage others to also earn commissions! I love it!

Swaudeez Clothing

I loved the setup guide! I never write reviews. Matter of fact, this is the 1st time I'm writing one after 1 year using Shopify. Good job x

WIGKED WIGS

I am very surprised with this app. I just downloaded it but the set up was extremely helpful!
I have to explore more before I give 5 stars but this is the app I've been looking for!

NxT-nation

Works so far hope I get some sales lol. Apparently, this gotta be 100 characters so here ya go, also God bless this sh*t free... Where were you before I blew $300 on ads!!

Aronui Collections (Parafina AUS NZ)

The app was very easy to use and helped navigate through the process. Especially for someone new to the on-line shopping game.