Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Fit For Barre

Set up and testing was super simple and took 5-10 minutes. Looking forward to using this program. Thanks Goaffpro!

Wise Wolf Industries

This is what I was looking for. It was easy to setup and test. I was able to customize it pretty quickly to match my brand and store theme as well.

apmbarracks

Great and easy to use + test. Fantastic product overall. I appreciate the full range of abilities with the free use case.

Sunnkissed LLC

I used this app to help me set up my affliate program! Im super excited that it worked! They walked me through the process step by step

Xuena eBuy x Vivienne Tam

Quite convenient, complete records, quick registration, fast to help me expand the turnover, I will recommend to other merchants to use this program

inspiredscentsco

I've used goaffpro for quite sometime now and this is really the solution for your affiliate need! The free features is not constraining for you to start unlike other apps who will sort of forcefully get you to upgrade. This is really it! I'm really glad that I was able to install it. The support team is also quick! Found a bug and it was addressed fast and accordingly. Really good! I hope they can keep it this way.

Liv's Leaves

Super easy to set up with their guided instructions. Looking forward to launching my program and showing my affiliates their own portal to track their progress!

Puzzery

This is my second store to use GoAffPro and I have to say it's my go to app for growth. The free plan is amazing, and when you're ready to scale up, the ability to have multi-tier affiliates helps you scale fast. We're a two person operation, but we're able to run with the big brands thanks to this app. Thank you for all your helpl!

Maia

Very easy App to set up and good program to get brand affiliates. A big thanks to the reactive customer support as I just had minor questions that they were able to solve quickly!

Warhorse Design Co.

I was extremely nervous that this would be a difficult setup, but it was extremely easy and runs you through testing each step so you understand better from each direction. Packed with value, absolutely recommend.