Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Unique Excellence

I used this app for my affiliates to be able to create and track their own payouts as well as unique coupon code. So good so far.

SQUIFTY

Great app, allows me to kick start affiliate marketing on my site at no cost. Will strongly recommend everyone to start on this.

SeeYourLogoHere.com

The features are amazing. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to explore affiliate services.

saltybluespots

So easy to install. The app goes with you through every step to set up all the basic things. Good explanations too. Love it so far!

shopzensoul

very easy to use, been spending hours with other platforms and this is the best so far! The navigation is really easy, testing is smooth and most of all it is free.

Orion RLT

This app was very easy to use. The support team is also quick to reply to our inquiries! We highly recommend this app.

Elise Sports

Great set up, easy to use, quick support. This app has everything you need to set up an affiliate program from your shopify store.

1wedding.net

This app was super easy to implement to my store. All affiliates can track their progress and I can give them help to promote. It's a win win process.

PlayTyme

Goaffpro has been SO incredible to use. As a new brand, we didn't have alot of money when we launched in May of this year. So being able to get our affiliate program off the ground for free is huge. ESPECIALLY when the app has so many features that other apps hide behind a paywall.

It's not the prettiest and there are bugs here and there. But overall it has pretty much all the functionality a person could want, including the ability to grab W-9 info directly from the sign up page, which is insanely useful.

After successfully piloting the program for two months, I went ahead and upgraded to the paid plan and I haven't looked back. Very pleased with this application and I hope they keep updating and improving it.

T For Tee

Quick | Fast | Seamless |

Major value for money, if you know how to drive this offer well, starting to see benefits already within less than a day of installing the app.