Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

CityTurtles

Beautiful platform and easy to use for both affiliates and shop owner! It has everything I wanted and looked for in an affiliate platform. Highly recommend!

Aquarian Sun

Perfect app for affiliate campaigns. I like the pay out options including Venmo, PayPal, CashApp, and even Direct a deposit.

Moondog Labs

We've seen consistent sales growth with this app. Easy to use, clear analytics, quick payouts to affiliate. Highly recommend!

NEVESSE

This app has been extremely helpful for my start-up business with being a staple in my marketing. Highly recommend.

Dainty Diamond

Very easy setup! Already have affiliates signing up and it's working great. Love it so far, excited to see how it helps my store in the future.

Clarke Bioscience

I am 3 days in to having this app and it does just about everything that I need it to at a fantastic price. I did a huge breakdown of Goaffpro's competitors and this is the best bang for the buck. Flat fee was a big seller but the functionality was all provided with one price. I had a bunch of questions during setup that Anuj answered quickly, on Easter weekend too! Support has been great thus far and I'm looking forward to having our affiliate program up and running.

Peace Love And T-Shirts

A breeze to set up with lots of really nice features. It's well thought out and laid out with everything working nicely the first time round without any issues.

Props & Treasures

love the app, now where do I get more affiliates to sign up!?!? Hope that the marketplace will be out of beta soon!

Phone Libre

Apps a été recommandé par le challenge SEO de Romain - Dropshipping reborn. Je vais tester et on verra

Raise the Bar Print and Design

Would have given this a 5 star rating if it were not for the glaring omission of a lack of notification when your affiliates cross their Payment amount threshold - a simple email to say - Affiliate X is now due to be paid - instead I have to go into the software find the screen on a regular basis to double check. Should happen automatically. Causes a lack of trust by my affiliates as they are telling me that I need to pay them, whereas previously we knew exactly when to pay them without having to check all the time.