Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

D.Marie Collections

This app shows you a super simple and convenient way to pay your affiliates, and use affiliates for your business. 10/10 would recommend!

HAUTTIEF

I do not trust this app. I sell exclusively in Germany and strangely enough the affiliate members are Chinese names that seem to have generated any sales in Germany.

Secure the Look Co.

I downloaded this app for the extra website exposure. I love how easy it is to set up and how all I have to do is give the affiliates the link and they do everything themselves.

Conflicting Thoughts

cool really easy and convenient cool really easy and convenient cool really easy and convenient cool really easy and convenient cool really easy and convenient cool really easy and convenient cool really easy and convenient

Spiffyfits

absolutely love this app, boosted sales so much absolutely love it wowwwww sooooo gooood i caaant magine how help fl thid is whowwwwwwww

AARONMEI

good The operation is very simple, I recommend it good The operation is very simple, I recommend it

SnapFence®

Wow! Easy setup. Great walkthrough and explanation. I am a go for converting leads into sales 5 stars!!!!!!!

輸入バレエ用品専門店 アプローズバレエ

I had to translate to other languages to use this app. They replied and helped quickly! I greatly appreciate that!!!

Silverglitzz

It seems pretty easy so far. I have yet to invite others but the demo was easy. I was looking for something that wasn't complicated and this seems to be anything but..

PetsProPlanet

Everything progressed very quickly. But it takes results (orders are created) to get 10 . Ok Ok Ok Ok