Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Boss Moves

The app is great, works well so far. im very happy. thank you. ive run the test which is a good idea to do just incase

Atlantida

It's THAT good. Lots of valuable features. I'm still trying out the free version and I can already tell that's a special app. Probably switching to the premium version soon.

helazbeauty

i just tested this app and seems to work perfect. I am so excited to use it non my shop. I love how easy it was to setup

Dusty Slate Boutique

I set this app up to onboard affiliates with my boutique. So far it works great and I am hoping it will increase the traffic to my store.

PowerSleeveShop

Amazingly simple. Good job to the developers for this app. It makes affiliate marketing much more simpler.

Sourboro

Super easy, barely an inconvenience. Set up in minutes. Totally would recommend. And free plan is available.

Strawprint

Super easy to set up and do some slight customizations. Will update my review in a bit to see how this program moved the needle on my sales, but love the fact that there was a free plan and how easy it was to integrate into my existing site.

Chairs and furnitures|IWMH

Very good app, simple to install and easy to use it, very happy with it and will recommend to others

iSmarthomesecurity

it simply help to have affiliate function to my store, few steps , i would hope there is more marketing function

Artsy Scientist

It was really easy to set up and I'm excited to get started!Thank you for offering this application!