Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

Orthomen

This app is truly amazing! All things are easy to set up in 5 minutes. The software works flawless and fast. Would recommend to everybody!

Daphne Jane Jewelry

Super easy setup, looks great, and easy to use for affiliates! Excited to get started! Referred from @bellahroze on TikTok

SKLZ Deutschland & Österreich

Great App. It's easy to install and to use especially for non programmers. Our Affililate Partners are happy with the app as well.

HustlingSpirit

Great App and Entirely FREE.... We installed it last week and already made money from it... It's a loyalty program on steroids... Help us reward our most loyal customers with their own unique coupon code... and referral code...

Artéria

I loved this app. Extremely easy to use and its amazing how it helps my store to be promoted. Obviously i recommend it.

PulseBeauty

This app is incredibly amazing and easy to setup. I have never had my own Affiliate program before and set a fully integrated affiliate program because of how easy and amazing this app is. I usually never leave reviews, but you need to get this if you want to use affiliates

S-ZONE

Easy to use with helpful guide. As a newbie in affiliate marketing, I can create my first affiliate with no worry. Good job!

Coral Lashes

This is such a great app and tool to keep track of our brand ambassadors. They get instant live updates on their commissions and makes everything super clear!

Sex Doll Center

Can help me to promote, the operation is very convenient
I just started using it, hoping to bring new traffic to the shop

Anar Gourmet Foods

Fast easy set up. I love the step by step guide with clear and concise pictures. Nice job Goaffpro! Looking forward to seeing how it works with real affiliates.