Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

NuVision Health Center

I love all the features that GOAFFPRO has for my affiliates. It was simple to set up. Any time I had a question though, their support team was fast to reply and very helpful.

Hydrate Plus

I used the app to grow and market. Simple to use and very effective. I would definitely recommend it to those who would like to grow their business

TH-Free

Extremely easy to setup. This has helped me to create my own network of micro-influencers. Really cool.

Limitless Body

I really enjoyed how easy the set up is! Thank you guys for creating such an awesome app, I can't wait to use this to help my affiliates! :)

Swifteria

Very nice app, love it and hopefully will refer to others to use too. If you have any issues, just ask them.

Beard Cavern

When I created a similar affiliate project but in WordPress and it took me days and days of continuous development and configurations. GoAffPro In Shopify made my life easier. 10mnts of inputting my info and was up and running, to fine-tune it 30mnts that's it. WOW.

Nicole DiGi Shop

Very simple and fairly priced compared to other competitors. Support is amazing and replies SO fast! Played with free version for a few days and had no hesitation upgrading to get the extra features. Also (thank you dev) no affiliate, unique visitor, purchase limits. This is all you need out of an Affiliate app and the free version is great for those just starting out!

Esprit dragon

Thank you to help me, i watch also youtube to understand how to put on my store, and also to use it ..Anuj help me

Invictus Vape

user friendly, seems good so far. Good for a complete beginner like me, or someone who is more advanced

Frankie Rose Cosmetics

this app works ok and has many great features, but support never replies. if i could just get a few questions answered, i'd give them 5 stars.