Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Oxyfit

Does everything you would expect it to do. Best affiliate marketing app on shopify. The fact you can stay on a free plan until you're ready to move up to a paid plan is a massive bonus.

Auto Mafia Racing

works great i am in love with it and i hope it helps us to grow our business exponentially! Its gonna be the tits!

LOLIVEFE

I would like to be able to customize the bars at the top that are part of the app - they contrast with the brand colors and it seems you should be able to customize this better.

Plush Memes

I recommend this program for anyone looking for an easy to use software that your affiliates will trust. It also comes with excellent customer service!

More To Treasure

I use this app to help me have affiliates to help grow and boost my sales! This app / affiliate program has been amazing and I definitely recommend it!

kitchen tools accessories

i have only just installed this app and i am liking what i see so far i need to learn a lot more about it and understand the app a bit more but up to now i like what i see.

Moka Café

Excellente application et excellent support client ! Anuj est juste parfait et très disponible. Je recommande !

Infiniti Couture Shop

I use this app to help me start with my online shop. Very helpful and user friendly.Navigation through the app is not a headache, immediate assistance is provided thru the help support, I was guided from the start setting up as well as monitoring and what I like most is recommendations are very helpful. I would recommend this app to people who are new to this line of business.This is really an amazing partner.

Hopoly

Good App for sellers easy setup and well done developers. Best free app for affiliates on shopify
Well Done

Luxury watch ideea

I asked about the wrist sizes that this watch would fit and everyone stated that it was big enough. Now I am not fool enough to believe that these folks could guesstimate my actual size but I did get my hopes up.