Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Moka Café

Excellente application et excellent support client ! Anuj est juste parfait et très disponible. Je recommande !

Infiniti Couture Shop

I use this app to help me start with my online shop. Very helpful and user friendly.Navigation through the app is not a headache, immediate assistance is provided thru the help support, I was guided from the start setting up as well as monitoring and what I like most is recommendations are very helpful. I would recommend this app to people who are new to this line of business.This is really an amazing partner.

Hopoly

Good App for sellers easy setup and well done developers. Best free app for affiliates on shopify
Well Done

Luxury watch ideea

I asked about the wrist sizes that this watch would fit and everyone stated that it was big enough. Now I am not fool enough to believe that these folks could guesstimate my actual size but I did get my hopes up.

Steampunk Store

ça à l'air de bien fonctionner. Je n'en suis qu'au début donc je met 4 étoile pour l'instant. Je recommande

Alma Cálida

Me gusta esta app, es fácil de usar, facilita link y códigos de descuento a los afiliados, con una cuenta donde pueden ver las comisiones generadas, el número de ventas, etc. Está muy bien, sencilla y efectiva.

Fresh Edze

I have installed it. Now I have planned to go more with it. it has a lot of free. I am loving it. i hope my store will grow fast with this help.

Charlestine & Company

So far this has been the best set up process I have ever experienced for a Shopify app. Well done to its creators. Hopefully the service is as seamless as the installation. Thank you for blessing us with the creation of this app.

ECOVIBE

Thank you very much for translating the app to Dutch, will start working now, installing the app went perfect.

Bexon Jewelry

Was looking for a free affiliate app and this one is super easy to set up, and has the customization options I was looking for. Literally just installed it, now to get some affiliates!