Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Miss Aladdin

I used this app to help me with my affiliate marketing program. The app is perfect and easy to use.

gigss.tv

I've sold Mary Kay, Vacuum's, Knives, and Tupperware, This is a perfect and easy Affiliate System!

Becky Jewelry

Very good and easy for far!!! Looking forward for the results (:

Assamica Agro

Really nice app for affilate marketing, I would recommend using this app! It is very simple to use...

vitaminpup

Everything seems to be setup and working well! Excited to be using this product and driving more sales

Indigo Isla Designs

This app is by far the best one I have found for adding affiliates and setting them up with their own web link. The help I have received is amazing and quick. I would highly recommend anyone looking for this type of app to give them a try.

Tadow Gaming Gear

For now everything looks nice. Very easy to set up. I love it when things work as stated! Hope everything stays that way

theBibiStore

I just started using the app, it gave step by step for newbie. I recommend the app. will update later

Gothic Spirit

Just set it up and tested it on my 2 stores, seems very polished and professional. No risk start to using it and plenty of upgrade options available. Most importantly looking at previous reviews, developers seem very active.

My Family Necklace

Great app. So easy to install and set up! Thank you for creating such an amazing app that makes lives easier for u, merchants! Cheers and keep it up!