Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

REALM DISTRIBUTION

Great app! Helped the store make even more sales than before. Wouldn't reach those clients if not for the app and our afilliates. Thank you very much! Looking forward to use all the features.

InfinityGrip Case

Incredible. I've managed to get 77 affiliates in the last 3 weeks. Goaffpro makes it all super easy to manage, I easily make the price of the app back every month get it now! https://goaffpro.com/#join

JourneyBabez

Easy way to set up an affiliate program. I'm currently on the free version and love it! Definitely considering upgrading once I get sales rolling in :)

Gaia Distribution .Co

Très bonne application. Facile à utiliser et très bien développée. Grâce à elle, mon business va maintenant de l'avant, sans pour autant que je ne paye inutilement ; et ça c'est vraiment super.

Dasely

I like the app so far. Easy to install and easy for an affiliate to create a profile. Also there are different options available for creating commicions and even sub affiliates are available.

simple fitnezz.

Hey, very easy to install. I like the introduction. They showed us everything and recommended a test. This one was successful as well. Top!

Heartthrob Threads llc

Just test driving it so far but seems to be an amazing app. Nice clear easy interface, easy sign up. Great control over the shop. If my mind changes I'll be back up update.

Newverest

Easy, guided installation. The aff portal looks nice and legit. Will see how the app will perform in the future.

Kurv Appeal

I'm new to affiliate marketing and this app makes it so easy! The step by step set up was easy to use

Giorgio damore

Good job developers. Best affiliate marketing app on shopify by a long stretch!! Fitted all our needs and is in addition free to use.