Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Arden H&B

Its great helpful app to boost marketing.literally, the setting is quite easy and being well guided. hopefully we will get more partners.

Mach5ive

Seems to be working well for me so far. I have a suggestion: I would like to pay my affiliates for clicks, in addition to a commission. If you could add this functionality as an option, that would be great! Setup was incredibly easy!

TUR Party Supplies

Great app I will be using it for our store on Shopify for Affiliate marketing and that type of thing

K3N VENTURES

I used this app and it’s great. I have not had any issues with it since. Thanks to the developers for the efforts put into doing such a great job.

Gaming Library

love it! It is super simple to use and really streamlined. I am actually upgrading to premium soon!

Knockout Power Nutrition

I use this app to gain ambassadors for my brand, it's easy to install and navigate i highly recommend this app for all brands seeking brand reps.

Elizeal

Great app, definitely a must have for affiliate marketing. Tons of features and customization available even in the free version. Fast and friendly support.

VixiV

great support! I had to translate the app and change it into RTL and they've done it within couple of hours! thanks guys

Iconmask - Libera il tuo stile

The best platform for shopify affiliate marketing, easy to use, clear dashboard, best UI/UX for external page and monitoring of affiliates.

twocrazysocks

Just started using this app to start an affiliateprogram for my shop. very easy to install and understand so far.