Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Zoila Athletics

The set up guide made it super easy for someone new to creating an Affiliate program. I loved that the set up includes testing so ensure it was done correctly. I look forward to sharing with prospective affiliates.

MyTag Australia

Basic setup was really easy and step-by-step guided testing was great. I haven't tried it apart from the test yet, but first impressions are good.

domdar

Very easy setup. If you want to do affilate marketing, you should use this app I am enthusiastic and free of charge

ThatFinanceChick Store

Easy set up and has everything that I need at this point in time. I've been looking for a good affiliate program for a long time

neckup shop

Most convenient app I ever used in Shopify. I would definitely install it again in my other stores!

Piano Rake

Great App! Great walkthroughs to set up! I would recommend this to everyon. Very simple interface. Woo

therootboard.com

Set up was incredibly fast and smooth. Amazing how great the customer experience was. Only complaint is that using the goaffpro domain for the affiliate portal (using my domain is only available in the paid offering) triggers a Chrome Safety Warning that is confusing and will send would-be affiliates away. Update: I requested help from Support and Anuj was timely, articulate and provided the solution. My experience with GoAffPro has been excellent. I'm a #customerforlife.

The Queenz Closet

I love this app so much, it is very easy to use yet has very advanced features. I'm glad I stumbled upon it. I'll be upgrading soon. It is the best i've used so far.

Hello Pores

First time using an affiliate app and it does a really great job at getting you all set up and it provides good features on it's free plan.

Womens s

from the best apps in shopify he helped you to grow your store and let you make money the best app ever