Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

FunkyLama

I have been using this app for more than 6 months now and I am very happy with it.
The setup can seems little bit complicated at the beginning because there is a lot of possibilities, but once you get use to it the whole experience is very smooth. Recently I wanted to connect my 2 Shopify stores and to give the ability for my influencers to use their referral link and discount code on both website. I talked to the app team and they gave me access to a master account so I can control everything from one website. Very happy with it, great app and great customer service !

AfterGlow™️ Cases

i like it so far the setup was nice ill give a update after i get sales with it its free get it why not

from carrington

GREAT AND EASY TO SET UP, STEP BY STEP GUIDE, IM EXCITED TO SE WHAT ELSE I CAN CREATE AND EXPAND THANKS TO THIS APP

HERBES FOLLES

Wonderful costumer service (fast & effective), and the app is a very good deal regarding price and quality! Thank you for the good job and support :)

CORREXIKO

An absolutely fantastic app, that amazes with its simplicity and its practicality. I was about to import 170 affiliates in minutes, they were all contacted automatically and had sales for our client already! Highly recommended!!

FLEE MARKET

The app runs perfectly. Set up took less than 5 minutes like the description said. Love the layout of the dashboard

TDY Buncoeur : Voyager le cœur léger

Amazing, That appli increas your sell ! FOR REAL. I find a lot of customer ready to sell for me and for her profit.

Beto Cosmetics

The app is perfect, easy to use and understand. i think we this I will be able to make more sales and still be organised

ShopMoola

I tried other affiliate apps, they were not easy to set up. This app for affiliate signup is the best one out there by far and easy to set up. The customer support response is very fast and is absolutely incredible! installed the app a few days ago and already have signups!!! Thank you Anuj from Goaffpro!

DogBoneBlvd

I use this app to set up and use my affiliate marketing. I love how easy it was to set up and how when I second guessed myself the App Support was very quick and thorough in response.