Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

B2U-Europe

extremely easy to understand.
I Did get a little confused with DNS, TXT etc.
A short email request asking for help and I
received exact instructions to follow within
a few minutes.
Thanks to Anuj at support, I'm up and running in no time at all..

متجر اكسسواري

It's excellent, excellent, very excellent

Easy to install and use

I highly recommend it

.........................................

Ravers Culture

Great App And Its For FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hedge Viking

Simple to use and most importantly very simple to get other people to use. I quite like it, thank you for creating this.

Incorporate Skin

I really like this app, it thought to be about what affiliates are and how to benefit, the set up was amazing an extremely helpful

WoodShak

trying this app out. Set up was very easy and they have a nice interface for the affiliates page. so far so good.

Coneurica

I installed this app assuming it has the "world's largest" network as it advertises, but let alone the world's largest... it doesn't have any network at all! I hate to be scammed. Spent 2+ hours of my life on this app. Even upgraded to the paid plan.
Also, very limited customizability options. You have zero control on signup pages. I am very frustrated because I wasted so much time on this.
I started a new store after setting up 2 other stores and thought that this app can be of help to grow my business. But this app just wasted my time instead.

UPDATE: I did not have any doubts!! If you want people to contact you to get access to the network, then at least specify that in the app so that people know what to do rather than wasting time browsing the app without a clue.

July 9, 2019

Hello, Thanks for the review. A few clarifications.

1. The network is open to select merchants only and approval is done on per store basis. This keeps the noise down and ensures that our influencers have access to the best affiliate programs. To get access you need to contact the support team.

2. We offer 3 different styles of signup pages, which you can customize thoroughly. You can set custom fields, change field titles, set images, write program details, etc. The signup pages can be customized in Setting -> Branding -> SIgnup Pages section.

3. Since you canceled within the trial period, you were not charged for the usage.

I hope this answers some of your doubts. And I really hope you give us another try. Please get in touch with us at admin@goaffpro.com so we can help you better.

Update: My apologies for the communication gap. We will certainly amend the relevant sections of the app, so the confusion does not arise in future. I thank you for your valuable feedback, and I deeply apologize for the error on our part.

Blaser Bling

super simple set up, everything is seeming to work correctly, much better pricing than any other aff app on shopify

Order Fulfillment

The developer did a real nice job building this app. Their support response was very quick. I see no reason to give them anything other than 5 stars! Now www.joeyhemp.com has an affiliate program! Ta-dah!!

GamingNeeds

This app is just the best for this price, other affiliate apps are expensive as hell. There's a lot of functionality and the support is also very fast and really helpful.