Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

Anzfo

Great app, very helpful towards starting with affiliate marketing and would recommend it to anyone..

BrioBottle

This app is amazing! My business can now scale as fast as it possibly can thanks to this Goaffpro app! It fully automates onboarding of new ambassadors or affiliates and makes them all suuuuppeerrr easy to manage! Not only that but their help staff got back to me the day I reached out and fixed a few flaws I noticed with the app right away!!! So so so very helpful and they even helped me to import all of my old affiliates into the app! 10/10 use this app! I went through all the other affiliate apps and this one by far is the best/easiest to use/ has all the best features/amazing customer service and most of all best value! Thankyou Goaffpro!

V. H. Hess

The setup guide made it super easy. Thanks for a nice plugin for Shopify users! I feel that even those that are not the most technically savvy will find themselves to be able to understand this plugin. Most small businesses who are starting up will likely be fine with just the Free plan, but I could see a 5-figure business needing the paid plan. After all, a good portion of sales traffic is from affiliates. The $24/month could then give you hundreds extra in money per month. You never know! I was even walked through seeing how the affiliate process works from both the affiliate and customer point of view. Works as expected!

Case Approved

This app seems really easy and the step by step guide is really good as well.Totally recommend this app to all the users. Happy earning :))

Herb Tech Pharmaceuticals

Really easy to set up!!!! Seems to have everything we need. I am excited to start inviting folks to join.

Dabolly

Great app. Easy to set up and straightforward to work with. Anuj has been also very helpful in solving the problems. We are even talking to the team for customized service.

Now That's Personal!

I use this app to help me get more eyes on our website. Grow our revenue. I really like how easy it was to set up. The process for our potential affiliates is real straight forward and easy. It appears , so far, to be easy on our end as well. We only have one Affiliate so far.

TokHouseBr

ótimo muito me agrada facil utilização .ok

www.suplimenteyamamoto.ro

The app is user friendly and I was able to set it up in a few minutes. It also drives you through the testing process so that you make sure everything work fine. It offers both referral links and promo codes to the affiliates.

Islandly Box

This app is VERY user friendly. I was able to set up our company's program in a matter of minutes. I especially like the Marketplace!