Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

The April Morning

The first impression of this app is very exciting! Good walkthrough for basic settings. Hope this works well :)

Spiritelic

Best affiliate app . So much options. Free plan also is amazing and enough at the beginning! Recommended

Rangement-Essentiel

Perfect, working very well, The affilates page is very optimzed. Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Outdoor Element

I just barely set this up but I have high hopes if the app performs anywhere near as awesome as their step by step setup wizard did. Their setup wizard made the process so easy. Great job. I am looking forward to using the app to its potential, once I learn how.

SMALit

awesome app, simple and easy to use! I've learned everything i need in few steps, you should try it!

Comfort Pet Store

Easy to setup :) Can't wait to use the app for my website. Just need to gather some influencers and I'll get going!

Spruce Pup

I just began using Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro, but the setup was super easy and I appreciated the clear and thorough walkthru.

Habbi Habbi

We are using this app to set up our affiliate program. Since our program is small, we wanted something free and easy to use. This app made it super easy to get started and support responded promptly to questions!

Amaterasu Beauty

I just set this up last night and already received answers to both my emails. The setup was super easy to do and the backend is really easy to navigate. A very well thought out app and straightforward. The developer is super helpful and responsive. Already signed up new affiliates this morning.

Omniletics

Just getting started but the setup was far superior to the other service I tested. The dashboard feels more modern than the competitor.