Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Mundo Decoraciones

explained very well I liked that you had the option to put the language in Spanish since in English it is a bit complicated for me but the truth is very good congratulations

Wild Writer

So far so good. This app is relatively easy to use and follow along with considering I'm a real newbie to being on the other side of affiliate marketing. I'm giving it 4 for now - will update as we head into the year.

Mandala Bloom

was very easy and fast to set up. works wonderfully - in this store. I have another store however and the set up in there was not the same guided and easy process. I also have issues in the second store with the app performance in sending new affiliates the welcome email and it wont resend. My last complaint is that there is no chat, so only email communication and it isn't fast, nor have they addressed my email issue, instead telling me to do something that is already done. If I was reviewing on my first store, I would give it a 10 star rating, it's amazing.. But as I have two stores with the app, and the second is not working correctly, with not great tech support, I would give the second 3 stars at best.
*** Updated***
You can actually chat here: https://facebook.com/goaffpro
And they are responsive, and have addressed the issue. It's being escalated to a tech team as it's a funky issue! But for now, there is workarounds in place and it is doing what it should.
I think the facebook chat option should be in the app itself so people know. it's frustrating when you cant chat and have to go to lengths to find that option.

December 10, 2020

Hi

You can live chat with support at our Facebook page

Midnight Roamers

Simple and easy to understand with a step by step tutorial on creating an account. I would recommend this app.

Marlene & Go

estoy probando soy nuevo esta revisión la volvere a hacer de nuevo cuando la pruebe muchas gracias eso es todo.

Trek And Climb

Good app, only just set it up but looks to work ok so far, looking to add more affiliates soon as the sales grow.

Plant Vitamins

Works great, I use this App for my store as well as clients stores and it tracks everything we need and more. The UI can be a little frustrating to learn and it not fully optimized but overall I would recommend this app for tracking any affiliate program big or small

Piano Rake

Great App! Great walkthroughs to set up! I would recommend this to everyon. Very simple interface. Woo

Irresistible Smooches Collection

I like the features of this app and that it’s free and still gives you all the features and helps to make running our business easier

Shock Wave OS

Me parece bastante interesante esta app, aún no se usarla muy bien pero creo que será muy útil. Espero que en unos meses esté en español.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7