Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 91% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
30 de enero de 2024

Anuj is my main man indeed! Extremely helpful professional and easy-to-understand guy.

Extremely good app! Crazy many settings! Easy to navigate.

I wish you best of luck with your amazing app!

Ambient Lounge
Noruega
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
25 de enero de 2024

Very responsive and helpful customer service. App has good functionality had an intuitive design which makes it extremely user friendly.

VOLOOM
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
10 de enero de 2024

GoaffPro is easy to use even for newbies like my teammate. There are quite a lot of affiliates on it. As a small business marketing team, I do find this app helpful and profitable for our store.

Belle Poque Offcial
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
1 de febrero de 2024

Do NOT enable the public webpage where affiliates can self-enroll, or 99% of your "affiliates" are going to be bloodsucking leeches in the form of coupon-sharing websites that do nothing to promote your business.

The app itself works fine.

HyperSpring Toys
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
17 de enero de 2024

App works great and support is super helpful as well! It works well for what we need it for. Highly recommend!

nvenn hair and beauty
Canadá
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
29 de diciembre de 2023

Goaffpro gives you so many features for your affiliates. I like that you are able to turn on some features upfront and then turn on additional as needed.
Customer service is very reactive and answers your questions quickly.

MED-BEV
4 meses usando la aplicación
29 de enero de 2024

As an avid user of Shopify, I've had the pleasure of integrating Goaffpro into my e-commerce ecosystem, and I must say, it's been a game-changer for my affiliate marketing efforts.

One of the standout features of Goaffpro is its intuitive interface, which makes managing affiliates and tracking sales a breeze. Setting up the app was seamless, and I was impressed by how quickly I could launch my affiliate program and start recruiting affiliates.

The dashboard provides comprehensive insights into affiliate performance, allowing me to monitor traffic, conversions, and commissions in real-time. This level of transparency has been invaluable in optimizing my affiliate campaigns and maximizing ROI.

Another aspect I appreciate about Goaffpro is its flexibility. The app offers customizable commission structures, allowing me to incentivize affiliates based on their performance. Whether it's through percentage-based commissions or fixed rates, Goaffpro gives me the freedom to tailor rewards to align with my business goals.

Moreover, Goaffpro's customer support team deserves praise for their responsiveness and expertise. Whenever I've encountered an issue or had a question about the app, they've been quick to provide assistance and offer solutions, ensuring that my affiliate program runs smoothly.

Zciel
Egipto
13 días usando la aplicación
20 de enero de 2024

I am pleased to share my positive experience with GOAFFPRO. As someone new to launching an MLM company, I found this platform to be the most user-friendly option available.

The support team has been exceptionally responsive, providing timely assistance and guidance whenever needed. This level of support has been invaluable, particularly for someone venturing into the complexities of managing an MLM business for the first time.

One of the standout features of this platform is its affordability. For individuals who are just starting their business, the cost-effectiveness of the app is a significant advantage. Unlike other options in the market that we explored, this platform offers an array of functionalities at a price point that aligns well with the budget constraints often faced by new businesses.

The app itself is comprehensive and equipped with everything necessary to kickstart a successful business venture. This simplicity is in stark contrast to other apps we considered, which either proved to be prohibitively expensive or lacked clarity in instructions.

In summary, GOAFFPRO stands out as the easiest and most cost-effective solution for those entering the Affiliate and Multi-Level Marketing space. I highly recommend it to anyone seeking a reliable and budget-friendly option to launch and manage their MLM business.

Mayamcandles
Reino Unido
4 días usando la aplicación
13 de noviembre de 2023

The GoAffPro app is easy to set up and customize. It helps track affiliates and sales, automates payments, and gives useful data. It's been reliable over the years, always working well.

Bare Footwear
Países Bajos
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
16 de enero de 2024

Excellent program! So easy to use and super fast customer support. Thank you! ❤️

SHOPJUJUBYJESS.COM