Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Port Space

Really good concept if you don’t mind giving a 10% commission on your sales. Relatively easy to set up as well.

Aut9m9tiv

i like this app let see if it will satisfy my aspectation for the moment i cannot give any detail because its my first time to use it

OMARKOM

thanks all is ok thanks so mach ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The HiO Life

Wow, so far! I have never seen anything work this perfectly from the start. I will update if anything changes

Pro-Fit. Professional Fitness

So far this app seems too good to be true, I hope it stands at my expectations. Thank you for so much.

cameraprotectioncase

it helps me get traffic to my website so i am really thankfull for this app without it i would not know how to do it

Cherishine

This app is perfect! There is everything that are needed to do affiliate marketing. I hope more affiliate join my program through market place function.

PoppyBabyCo

Very easy to set an app and to use. Awesome app! It has everything you need to grow your business. Highly recommend!

Mossac

I am a paid customer of Goaffpro, if you need more advanced and MLM features, this is the apps you should install. Before I tryout Goaffpro, I tested with other affiliate apps within these two years, some of the apps with great customer services, but the apps are with fewer options and features(Still good for a normal user). And some of the apps promise great features but not at all, and after a year I install again, still not see any improvement and don't mention the suck customer service, maybe they more well-known in the market but still, not worth the price and time at all.

I recommended Goaffpro because you will found the balance here; the price, the features, and the customer services. This is the best affiliate app for you if you need a lot of customizing for the payment settings, commission setting, sales target, MLM, affiliate content, and more. Their development team will listen to what you need and modify some code for you, and they already update some cool features when I using and testing for this app just about 2 months, this is what you need most when subscribing to any apps because they will improve to getting better! For the customer service, don't go for email support, its handle by the app developer and maybe busy to reply to you, you can go for their messenger support in Goaffpro FB page, you will get the best and great customer support there! He will help and assist you in any kind of issues, and answer your question clear! Thank you Goaffpro, hope the features I request will available soon.

McBay Pte Ltd

Easy to use and smooth. No problem installing and will recommend to others to use. Keep up the good work!