Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

LIFECHANGR

So far so good!!! Hope to get more conversions using this app! Loved the support to set everything up.

Practimondo

Looks quite good, easy and fast to get started. Very neat integration. I will further test it! Job well done to the developers! :-)

The Pets Lab

Working great for me so far, making good money through affiliate partners through instagram, 100% would recommend

Stripped Beauty

This is great, I cant believe this app is free! super happy to have this and excited to grow my store!!

B2U-Europe

extremely easy to understand.
I Did get a little confused with DNS, TXT etc.
A short email request asking for help and I
received exact instructions to follow within
a few minutes.
Thanks to Anuj at support, I'm up and running in no time at all..

متجر اكسسواري

It's excellent, excellent, very excellent

Easy to install and use

I highly recommend it

.........................................

Ravers Culture

Great App And Its For FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Incorporate Skin

I really like this app, it thought to be about what affiliates are and how to benefit, the set up was amazing an extremely helpful

WoodShak

trying this app out. Set up was very easy and they have a nice interface for the affiliates page. so far so good.

Blaser Bling

super simple set up, everything is seeming to work correctly, much better pricing than any other aff app on shopify