Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Dapper Woodworks

So far I have really enjoyed using Goaffpro. As a small brand its difficult to pay the high fees of traditional affiliate programs. The free option is great and provides everything I need to have a good affiliate link program!

The Feel Good Company

This app & its customer service are incredible. Just starting with the free plan, we were able to test an affiliate program to donate a portion of sales to charity, which was a great success. Goaffpro allows us to be transparent with our partners, who can easily login and track their sales and payouts. I had a couple of questions on settings, and customer service responded within minutes to help me. Give this app a try for your Shopify store - you won't be sorry. Thank you, Goaffpro!

Miss Aladdin

I used this app to help me with my affiliate marketing program. The app is perfect and easy to use.

gigss.tv

I've sold Mary Kay, Vacuum's, Knives, and Tupperware, This is a perfect and easy Affiliate System!

Becky Jewelry

Very good and easy for far!!! Looking forward for the results (:

Assamica Agro

Really nice app for affilate marketing, I would recommend using this app! It is very simple to use...

vitaminpup

Everything seems to be setup and working well! Excited to be using this product and driving more sales

Indigo Isla Designs

This app is by far the best one I have found for adding affiliates and setting them up with their own web link. The help I have received is amazing and quick. I would highly recommend anyone looking for this type of app to give them a try.

Tadow Gaming Gear

For now everything looks nice. Very easy to set up. I love it when things work as stated! Hope everything stays that way

theBibiStore

I just started using the app, it gave step by step for newbie. I recommend the app. will update later