Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Sweet Dog Shop

Excellent A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

RSVP Skinnies - ZERO calorie mixers

Setup was very easy. The app offers what we need. In a few weeks we will find out how everything else works. So far excellent !

micpent

I sincerely love this app..the fact that its free just makes it exciting...with it being equipped with different affiliate softwares

Heist

So far the app seems really great. I really like that I can test the app out for free initially and then move on to the paid app later if it fits our needs.

Kamouflages

I am just on test now ,so I guess It can help m to lift my sales .. thanks anyway and keep up with the good work

COCOMY

the app helps me a lot. easy to use and could meet my requirement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trophy Life Hair

Really easy setup! Great customization options. It would be great if there was a way to correct errors during the test run while setting up. The commission amount was wrong, didn't know how to fix it during the test run

AGADIRUGS

Best affiliate app ever!!! The support team was very helpful

DripNation

This app is awesome, I've used it for a long time, but it wasn't working so I reached out to the company and Anuj was a great help. I had a really easily solved issue that I couldn't figure out. Awesome support!

Grow Quantum LED

Makes marketing a breeze. When customers can earn money promoting your store your store gets noticed