Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Gratio Designs

Lovely app - a must have for nearly every store. Super easy setup, and works like a charm from the first time

The Journey's Closet

This is the most friendly affiliate app on the market. They give you literally EVERYTHING you need to run a successful affiliate program without hassling you about upgrading. I've been using them for a while now (Free Version) and over time they always check up on me and give me FREE offers - not like other companies that sort of shove it down your throat that they have a premium version. If you are just starting out and looking for an app that offers everything you need to learn and grow your affiliate program, I would highly suggest getting Goaffpro (:

Jkinis

This app is GREAT! Does exactly what I want and it is very user friendly. It walked me through exactly how to use it and it was super simple to set up. The price is also great. I originally tried a different affiliate app and it was twice the price and extremely hard to use so I am so glad I found this app! If you are on the fence, they give you 15 days for free so you really have nothing to lose. I definitely recommend this app!

DogCurio

Brilliant Affiliate App. Easy to install and setup .. Very happy and highly recommend to others - DogCurio.com

Gem and Silver

Goaffpro is where others failed. Not only they have consistently making improvements based on users input, they have also quickly fixed the small issues I have reported in a timely manner. Features wise, I have installed three other similar apps and non had come close to my expectation as Goaffpro has. One major quality that has set Goaffpro apart from others is they listen and act, while others would say something like "At the moment our app doesn't support that feature," with no consideration for what has requested. What I am trying to say is the Goaffpro team has the type of business attitude that holds no limit to its growth.

Pixellogo

Excellent App, easy to install and set up, very intuitive interface to work with, great job! Pixellogo.com

StardustLEDs

Amazing app I really enjoy it and it has brought it a ton of revenue to my online store which is absolutely amazing

Giovenci

Great app, support is good and i’m looking foward to the marketplace feature ! The struggle is to find the influencers, the marketplace feature will definitly help

Extremely Stoked

Extremely Stoked about the success of this app! It just keeps getting better and better and better!! Thank you Goaffpro from both of my sites ExtremelyStoked.com and KidsDomainMarket.com :D

musicstoreusa

I’m really excited to add the popup to my checkout cart to convert customers into affiliates. Haven’t yet see much action since my marketing hasn’t converted any sales yet but I am certain that this feature is going to help increase our growth. Thank you Goaffpro!