Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Concrete-Roses

This app has been great so far. I have tried a few others and i definitely prefer Goaffpro. Their customer service is top notch as well. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to start or transfer their affiliate program.

Kitty Backpack

This is exactly what I needed to launch my affiliate marketing program. The app is extremely easy to use and the customer service is phenomenal! I am very happy with Goaffpro.

The Health Cart

So so pleased with this app. Very affordable, also has a free plan. The customer service is just the best! Almost hand held round-the-clock guidance and simplified what seemed like a daunting task to me. I highly recommend Goaffpro

MyThreadz

I don't typically take the time to leave reviews on apps but everything about Goaffpro has made my life so much easier! From the customization, to its functionality and don't get me started on their support team! I've had the pleasure of being assisted by Anuj Tenani and even though I asked a million questions his patience and openness to help me out made the overall experience just that much better. with ease, I was able to accomplish everything that other apps wouldn't allow me to do. That being said, the value that this app provides for the price is a steal! Thanks Goaffpro and the support team, I'm excited to continue working with you and I apologize in advance for any additional questions I bother with. :)

Simplee Home©

Just installed this app, and its so perfect! Love the ease and the step by step way it sets up on my store. www.simpleehome.co.uk. Each step is recorded so you know for sure its set is accurate. Brilliant love it. Thank you

Treasure Studios Art

So far this app is great! I cant fault it and its also great that it has a free plan to start off with! Affiliate marketing really works!! Thanks guys!

Ecnoy Straws

I love this app! Step by step instructions to set up, easy dashboard and great customer service (I had the affiliate link changed to indicate my shop). Definately a valuable addition to my store. Thanks!

ShopyStube

Very beautiful and intuitive application, easy to set thanks to the help of Anuj Tenani very patient and friendly.
I recommend this app to all merchants who want to increase their sales.

Studsmen Fashion

**Update: The problem was actually resolved by further observing the interaction journey from site, to affiliate link, and also by way of the app. The link was broken and needed to be recoded in order to execute properly. The Studsmen Brand appreciates the timely manner of the Goaffpro support team reaching out, although we weren't available. When time permitted for a response, it was well and an apology issued on our behalf. This app does what its intended purposes is for, and we absolutely appreciate the Goaffpro - Affiliate Marketing team. Again, thank you for your time. Their mission accomplished, and our issue resolve. That deserves a boosted rating right!? You deserve it!

Right now, only a rate of one star can be given at the moment. This app is actually helpful, but now the store is getting an error message on both desktop and mobile. The error message is 403 Reload. It's not loading at all, and it keeps stating that there is an invalid certificate. Pretty sure this can be resolved, and business can resume.

August 25, 2019

Hello

Can you please elaborate on the issue. Your affiliate dashboard is loading file with no errors whatsoever

Please see the screenshot too

Please do get in touch with our support at admin@goaffpro.com if you are facing any trouble.

Thank you.

Inspire Me Bracelets

I just download this app and so far I am highly impressed. Such an amazing deal. Everything you could ever want in an affiliate app. Amazing job!!